Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
61 - 80 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Head boats are terrible, ban them! Only the poor fishermen use them anyway. After a captain with the fish finder gear gets them there and tells the how to catch, then drop the line and fish guys on head boats can hardly be called good fishermen. buddies of mine get 20,000 views in an hour, your 20K means very few people watch

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
"my goud you really are just a whore for the chart boat......"
Absolutely! Been doing this stuff for a long time. I know a good thing when I see it.

"ban them!" What you are saying is that you do not like them so no one else should either. WOW!!! Egocentric to the max!

":buddies of mine get 20,000 views in an hour," BULLY for him!
I can prove what I say. Can you?

·
Registered
5,745 Posts
So, Harbison...you say none of you or your friends can find fish without a commercial captain to put you on them?

Ever fly-fished the Keys? Dry Tortuga? Caribbean and Pacific sides of Panama? Outer Banks? Chesapeake Bay? New York? I have and never with a commercial captain.

Sight fished sailfish with spinning gear? Cobia? King Mack's? Mahi? Blackfin? 20 pound+ bluefish? I've done those from piers and boats.

You see, Harbison, most of us you don't consider to be " real" fishermen don't need to rely on commercial captains and cheap rental rods to catch fish.

·
Premium Member
12,221 Posts
Water Vertebrate Smile Sunglasses Fisherman

Tell Estelle to move that damn fish so we can see them Ta Ta’s. I know she’s got em pulled up and poked out.

Bob you got any topless pictures of her you could share?

·
Bearded Brotula
14,143 Posts
"my goud you really are just a whore for the chart boat......"
Absolutely! Been doing this stuff for a long time. I know a good thing when I see it.

"ban them!" What you are saying is that you do not like them so no one else should either. WOW!!! Egocentric to the max!

":buddies of mine get 20,000 views in an hour," BULLY for him!
I can prove what I say. Can you?
US election updates: Joe Biden names Ron Klain to chief of staff and  assistant to the president role - ABC News

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
have y'all noticed on this thread that the recommended reading at the bottom of the page suggests all of hubbard's posts? must be a democrat recommending the reading.
no....wait....it's a recommended album because most democrats can't read. LOLOLOLOL
jack

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
"Still waiting on those topless pictures Bob"
You just lost what little respect I had for you.

"you say none of you or your friends can find fish without a commercial captain to put you on them?"
Never said that... YOU DID!
I have many very good friends who are experts both on head & private boats.

·
Premium Member
12,221 Posts

"you say none of you or your friends can find fish without a commercial captain to put you on them?"
Bob Are you saying you don’t like titties?

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
"Bob Are you saying you don’t like titties?"
Time & place for everything !

:"Bob Do you have the pictures or not?"
What pictures?

·
Registered
5,745 Posts

Funny, because you never mention private boats...only the Hubbards head boats...and how that's all your friends fish on.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
"The topless pictures of Estelle. Jack said you sent him 3 of the in a private message."
Jack lied!

"Funny, because you never mention private boats...only the Hubbards head boats...and how that's all your friends fish on."
Not worth my time!

Have a nice day.

·
Registered
5,745 Posts
"The topless pictures of Estelle. Jack said you sent him 3 of the in a private message."
Jack lied!

"Funny, because you never mention private boats...only the Hubbards head boats...and how that's all your friends fish on."
Not worth my time!

Have a nice day.
Truth hurts, doesn't it, Harbison.

Reactions: MaxxT

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Most of the pictures/videos I use I have either taken myself or they have been forwarded to me for publication.
If I use any pictures, information, from any other source I do my best to list credits. Don't want to step on anyone's toes.
And YET ... the guy whose picture you lifted and posted elsewhere (JeffBfishing) in the post DIRECTLY above this one says he never gave permission for you to use it, although he was far more gracious than I would have been...

Thanks, that’s interesting. Don’t remember giving permission to use my photos on other forums, although I don’t have copyrights on my pics and don’t really care either way... I do know that even the bigger, popular pages on IG and FB always ask before posting my pictures and give credit on every post. Bob, might want to message the person who took the pic and ask to use it before posting, if that’s possible. Again, I don’t really care, but some people do.
You wonder why you have 'haters'? It's because your posts nearly always in some way reference or directly pimp out Hubbards, but you claim you're not associated with them, and then you take other people's photos and post them without acknowledgement and then claim you don't do that.... you have virtually nothing to do with the Pensacola area, yet you come to a local forum and take a giant shit on half the people on it, while continuing to engage in the very thing that many members on that forum have explicitly objected to. I would have banned you a long time ago for posting in the wrong section, as you refuse to stay in the 'Out of area reports' section (presumably because you are dissatisfied with the traffic you get there, so you post where you shouldn't and stir up people's ire without regard to those who have explained that to you numerous times).

Most the anglers I know (if you're even an angler at all - fishing on a headboat does not make you an angler) have genuine integrity. Sadly, you are not among those. If you're doing this for attention, then for you it seems negative attention is just as good as positive, which makes you about like an average spoiled toddler. Pitiable, but mainly just sad. Jack's right. You're hopeless, and this is about as useless as shouting at the wind, but here I am hoping it will sink in. I skirt the definition of madness in that regard. <sigh>

ADDENDUM: And for the record, Jeff I think your pictures are really actually quite good, far better than the spam and marketing crap this Hubbards stooge 'Harbison' inflicts upon us, which is why I find it irritating that he used your pictures without your knowledge or consent. /rant off

Reactions: jack2
61 - 80 of 150 Posts