Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
41 - 60 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·

Absolutely fantastic pictures. Would love to publish a report of how good Pensacola fishing is.
Woods: Been both fishing & hunting ever since the late forties. Have written many stories on both. Love to publish hunting pictures also.
The more information you give me the better the stories.
My E Mail address
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,641 Posts

Absolutely fantastic pictures. Would love to publish a report of how good Pensacola fishing is.
Woods: Been both fishing & hunting ever since the late forties. Have written many stories on both. Love to publish hunting pictures also.
The more information you give me the better the stories.
My E Mail address
tharb[email protected]
Im in ALABAMA they wont let my type in Florida LOL

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
"Im in ALABAMA"
Where were those pictures taken?
Hunted the Black Belt area many times. Love the state & it's people.
Was hunting in Alabama one time when Alabama played Auburn. What an experience.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts

You are the man... I THINK !!!
"Im in ALABAMA"
Where were those pictures taken?
Hunted the Black Belt area many times. Love the state & it's people.
Was hunting in Alabama one time when Alabama played Auburn. What an experience.
Bob I hate football I live in Tuscaloosa hints why I have grown tied of it. West Greene and Sumter county is where I play.

·
Registered
5,744 Posts
"1 Was it the best mackerel catch ever only because it involved a Hubbard dragging lures around until a Spanish hit? Why is that better than my daughter catching them on a sidewinder jig that she was throwing and working all by herself at Palafox Wharf when she was 9... or her catching them on small LYs off Pensacola Beach pier at 10?"

No picture = No poof!

2 When was the last time you managed to write a " fishing report" without mentioning a Hubbard? Is that against your contract as their publicity agent?
Will never be the "last time" when catches like this are the norm:

Friday 10/22 will be another 44 hour full moon trip. I can already assure you it will be a great one. How many Pensacola boats can say that?
Glad to see you are following my reports.
Next Florida Fisherman ll report, with video, will be out 10/25. Don't want to read about the best... DON'T OPEN IT !!!

" Is that against your contract as their publicity agent?"
Ridiculous to the max! Prove I am an any way associated with Hubbard's and I will instantly write you a check for $1,000.00

Your articles where you can only write about the Hubbards shows you are tied to them. And your off on your price, Harbison. 4.99 my ass...try $587 for that full moon trip per person. Those kids parents paid $1100 for those 2 kids to catch 2 Spanish? Sunshine Bridge would have provided a pile of Spanish for free.

Reactions: jack2

·
Registered
932 Posts
Lest you forget he spams several places he already has @JeffBfishing pictures posted in some of his "reports" (charter ads).

It looks like he has that dude Ozzy man from Australia on the charter too.

·
Premium Member
12,221 Posts
Bob why did you piss everyone off?
Have you forgotten about the warning we gave you for having negative energy? We still have you on file and your still on probation.
If we have to pursue this matter,..it won’t turn out well for you.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
so as a pimp is he paying for the advertising yet? BTW head boats like this are bad for the fishery and should be very limited

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
actually, it appears that poor old bod has no friends although he confesses to have thousands. he relies on the online media such as this website to entertain himself and to get a little pleasure out of pissing people off. on and on he rambles about the amount of fish that hubbard's marina rapes from the sea. we, as a forum, complain. for what? it does no good to enter into a rebuttal about his reports. yet, he continues. why? because he likes to piss people off and get the attention he sorely craves. i have a certain amount of sympathy for someone who has nothing better to do than stir shit just to get personal pleasure. we have all expressed our negative opinion and his only recourse is, "if you don't like it, don't read it".

i sit in front of a computer all day with a room full of children. this forum is my only outlet to the sane world. fishing is not my forte, yet, i keep going back to the gulf because i derive a certain amount of pleasure from just being on a boat in the middle of nowhere with good friends and, of course, a cold beer. i enjoy the ambience, even though i might not catch fish. this is the same scenario with old bod. he keeps coming back to this website because he likes to piss people off, he needs attention at his age, so he's on this forum to get his daily dose. his premise, to report "the best of the best".
if you don't like it, don't read it.
jack

·
Premium Member
12,221 Posts
Bob what do you have to say for yourself?
We will hear both sides before we hand down judgment.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
"I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell" YOU SAID IT !!!
"Face it Harbison... you'd never do an article on fishing out of Pensacola"
Love to write many stories about the great fishing in Pensacola. My reports are all-inclusive; I do my best to give a complete picture of every trip. I believe people deserve to know the who, what, when, and where. I give it to them. Give me the who, what, when and where about Pensacola fishing & I will showcase Pensacola all over the country.
$587 for that full moon trip per person. First of all your 'A..' has nothing to do with pricing or anything else.
If you think that's a lot of money for a 44 hour trip 100+ miles off shore, try it in you own boat sometime. $587 would not even scratch the surface.

"Those kids parents paid $1100 for those 2 kids to catch 2 Spanish?" "your off on your price "

"Your articles where you can only write about the Hubbards shows you are tied to them."
How am I "tied to them."? Tell me & we will both know.

"Bob why did you piss everyone off?"
Not everyone; just the haters.
"If we have to pursue this matter,..it won’t turn out well for you." GO FOR IT !!!

"so as a pimp is he paying for the advertising yet?"
Exactly what is a 'pimp'? And who is paying whom? I don't get, or want, a cent for showcasing my native State.

" head boats like this are bad for the fishery and should be very limited " Try telling that one to the thousands who fish on head boats from one end of Florida to the next.

"I was talking to myself the other day about quitting drinking but then I thought:
Who listens to an old man who talks to himself?" YOU SAID IT !!!

"he likes to piss people off, he needs attention at his age, so he's on this forum to get his daily dose. his premise, to report "the best of the best".
Hate 'pissing people off!'
ATTENTION:
I have more 'attention' than I know what to do with. My phone rings all day long with REAL anglers all over the country wanting to know more about Florida fishing.

Just looked... My latest Florida Fisherman ll video has been viewed by REAL anglers all over the country 952 times & counting. I have videos out there that have been viewed well over 20,000 times.

"Bob what do you have to say for yourself?
We will hear both sides before we hand down judgment."
Nothing to say other than I love Florida fishing & hunting & cherish sharing the wonders of our great state. If being proud of being a native Floridian is a crime; then I am a criminal & proud of it!

Got to go! The boat just came in & I have another picture/video showcase to publish for REAL anglers all over the country.

Have a nice day!

·
Registered
5,744 Posts
Lol... Hubbards boat just came in so Harbison has to go....Massa say so.

So the only REAL fisherman are tourists who pay to go out on Hubbards party boats? You've got a very warped idea of what real fishermen are.

Reactions: jack2

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
i'm not going to quote all that "copy and paste" bullshit in post #54. i just wanted to say LAME.
jack

·
Bearded Brotula
14,143 Posts
Can't believe he's been on here since 2012 and hasn't figured out the "Multi Quote" button.

·
Bearded Brotula
14,143 Posts
Funny Fishing GIFs - 73 Pieces of Animated Pictures About Fishing

·
Registered
174 Posts
Lest you forget he spams several places he already has @JeffBfishing pictures posted in some of his "reports" (charter ads).

It looks like he has that dude Ozzy man from Australia on the charter too.

Thanks, that’s interesting. Don’t remember giving permission to use my photos on other forums, although I don’t have copyrights on my pics and don’t really care either way because my picture quality is terrible. I do know that even the bigger, popular pages on IG and FB always ask before posting my pictures and give credit on every post. Bob, might want to message the person who took the pic and ask to use it before posting, if that’s possible. Again, I don’t really care, but some people do. Have several friends with copyright deals, since they are taking pics and selling them to fishing companies.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 · (Edited)
Know exactly what 'real fishermen' are. Been one of decades!
"So the only REAL fisherman are tourists who pay to go out on Hubbards party boats?" NEGATIVE !!!
Many, if not most, of the REAL fishermen/women who pay to go out on Hubbard's boats are regulars who have been fishing with Hubbard's for many years.
Examples:
Both Dan & Ed began fishing with Hubbard's around the same time I did, late seventies:

Dan is still a regular; Ed was until a few weeks ago when he passed.

Omar has been fishing with Hubbard's much longer than any of us.
WHY? Because he takes his fishing very serious & wants to catch a lot of fish.

Fellow Florida native, John Martin, travels from Hawthorne Fl. (75 miles) , virtually every weekend to fish on the Florida Fisherman ll He has been doing so for decades.

Tim travels over 1000 miles ( from Indiana) to fish on the Florida. He has been doing so for many years.

Estelle has been fishing the 39 hour overnight trips with Hubbard's for a very long time. She is so in-to-it that she has published numerous 'how to' videos for Lady Anglers.

The list goes on & on.

Most of the pictures/videos I use I have either taken myself or they have been forwarded to me for publication.
If I use any pictures, information, from any other source I do my best to list credits. Don't want to step on anyone's toes.

41 - 60 of 150 Posts