Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to learn how to tie several knots and was curious to what were some good websites that i could go to that will teach me them

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dang George you have all the knot tying websites. Guess what man if im lucky i will be working on a boat this summer. So might not get to fish with you this summer

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Great sites. Thanks for posting

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Blane that is great. I hope you get the gig and you work hard to help others out. Good luck.

George

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
I sure will. Take care and we will see you when you come down.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
no really you are right, I tie granny knots to everything.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Let me suggest one more. thaifishingguide.com. A couple of years ago, I posted a similar question, but mainly for higher weight mono lines. Someone pointed out this site, and the Centauri knot. If you are above 20# mono, use the Centauri. It is simple to tie, and you can do it on a pitching boat, and it works great. I tested this and other knots on a tensile strength testing machine.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Nitzey, Have you tested the San Diego jam knot for strength?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts