Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
best advice i saw was 380 for 3 min. i think the same way, my fryer goes to 400 and I start at 400 after i drop seafood in it goes down to 375. no one mentioned the key, that is dont overload the fryer. i f it takes more than 4 min to crisp up then you put in too much to fry.

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
350 degrees

dry the seafood and dust it with louisiana seasoned fish fry that is doctored with fresh cracked black pepper, cayenne pepper, onion powder and garlic powder. make sure to shake off the extra. no wash i want to eat seafood not batter. if i want batter i will go to capt. D's

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
nextstep (2/28/2010)350 degrees

dry the seafood and dust it with louisiana seasoned fish fry that is doctored with fresh cracked black pepper, cayenne pepper, onion powder and garlic powder. make sure to shake off the extra. no wash i want to eat seafood not batter. if i want batter i will go to capt. D's
Mark if you want to eat it real, let me cook it for you! ;)

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
bluffman2 (2/28/2010)

likewise bro

:letsdrink

i know we will agree on what to wash it down with!

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
nextstep (2/28/2010)
bluffman2 (2/28/2010)

likewise bro

i know we will agree on what to wash it down with!

you right about the washdown! :letsdrink

·
Registered
749 Posts
Heck after looking at all ya'll recipes I'm hungry...Is it time for a PFF Fried Fish Cook Off???? If it is, I would like to volunteer to be a taste taster/judge. All the recipes sound good. I am sure that there are others that would be willing to judge. So who's fish is the Best??

·
Registered
198 Posts
I like most of the reply's! But I go with K.I.S.S.( keep it simple stupid) !! Hell just come by the D&R Lounge at 4680 Cerny Rd Saterday the 6tharound 2pm and I'll show ya how its done! :takephoto

I have abot 300#'s to cook!! :letsdrink With help ofcorse :letsdrink And it's for a good cause!:angel MAKE-A-Wish :angel

Hope to see ya there!! :usaflag

21 - 30 of 30 Posts