61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
All from my kayak:

36.3lb King Mack.1st nearshore king of 2009in the panhandle (I have been told) and largest king in the Kayak Wars 10-month-long tournament.

A pair of 20-pounders.

My 1st kayak red snapper and also memorable with 99 degree high (109 degree heat index)paddling to and from Three Bargesduring a time when more than a dozen otherkayaks and boatswent snapperless.

I didn't get a pic of a couple of 6-7ft sharks, but this was my next biggest at 4.5ft.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Pierce07 (12/27/2009)I'm on the left and Jerry (badboy69) is on the right

I caught my first bull red this year and that's something addicting. Nice Fish
Yeah, mine is the one with it's guts hangin' out! :banghead Started using grenades instead of guns! Actually, I gotta thank Paunchy for the assist bringing mine to the boat. I didn't get a stone shot and Paul cleaned it up for me. Next dive Paul straight stoned his 30lber and shot it to the surface via lift bag. When I pulled it on board I could only mutter, "There will no living this one down..."! The same day 'swander' shot a huge trigger...9 or 10lbs. Hopefully he'll post up a pic. That was the best day of diving I have ever experienced.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Man yall are impressive with the kayak sailfish. back when I had a kayak it was hard enough to get comfortable and actually fish!

But here is my best fish of 09. Didnt get out fishing much this year work and school will do that to you. my Jr angler 1st place nurse shark. forgot how much it weighed and definitely a lucky catch (dont ask)

I did have a bigggg scamp last january out at the yellow gravel forgot what it weighed but it was definitely worthy of this thread if I had a pic. Fish ate a snapper.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts