Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Me on the left with a 30 pound snapper and Jerry on the left with a 29 pounder.

Went out spearfishing got them on back to back dives. Not to mention the two or three 7-8 pound snapper.

(If this was already made a thread sorry)

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Me on the left with a 30 pound snapper and Jerry on the left with a 29 pounder.

Went out spearfishing got them on back to back dives. Not to mention the two or three 7-8 pound snapper.

(If this was already made a thread sorry)

Who's left, yours or mine? Nice fish, both of em.

Mine is my 1st Bull Red (37inches) from the kayak, caught, pictured, and released for the Sunjammers Bull Red Online Kayak Tournament:

Alex

Edited to resize picture

Attachments

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm on the left and Jerry (badboy69) is on the right

I caught my first bull red this year and that's something addicting. Nice Fish

·
Registered
3,751 Posts

This was my favorite redfish of 2009. The last tournamnet of the year for me.... and me and Dawna were on 100's and I mean 100's of reds. Spotted this guy cruising at agood distance, made a great cast and jacked him..... We thought through the whole fight that we were in the money.

Turned out to be this 29" Beauty. Favorite fish of the whole year for me.

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
I'm not quite sure which one exactly but the most memorable was probably my est. 130lb tarpon from my yak.

WishI had a better pic but oh well

I caught a lot of things I'm proud of this year but this one stands out the most for many reasons

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
Thanks CAPTAIN Brad, I'm used to being dissapointed with my fish pics which is probably whyI hardly carry a camera any more.

Point proven, heres the blue I caught in October. Terrifically terrible pics but at least its there I guess.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
i actualy have 2. my first bill--sail around 70#(t+r) and my first yft 123#(fillet+eatn)

MAN..WHAT A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMETIMES THE PICS DON'T TURN OUT THE WAY THAT YOU WOULD LIKE,BUT THE ONE'S THAT ARE IN YOUR MEMORY ARE CRYSTAL CLEAR AND IN VIVID COLOR.

·
Registered
420 Posts
all of these fish were caught in the same day at the nipple. This is actually the best day of fishing we have ever had and the best fish ever 3mahi ,2 white marlin, and 1 blue Cant wait to see what 2010 has in store

·
Praedator
9,917 Posts
One of the best times I have had fishing was fishing at Steve's Catfish pond with my Daughter. It was a blast seeing her eyes light up with the fish. But I have speared more fish than I could have ever hoped for in 2009. They all tasted great.:letsdrink

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
Haterade I believe he meant it as written, most PROUD, not biggest although what the hell you can throw both out if you want to

·
Registered
177 Posts
Not my fish, but still my favorite catches of the year. My eleven year old's 42 inch red:

and my ten year old's 39 incher:

Hard to explain to them that after all that work that the fish were too BIG to keep.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Best fishing trip this year, most memorable fish of 09, most fun had, any fishing pic that means something.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Didn't get a ton of pics this year , as I was still a Noob to Offshore Kayak Fishing , but almost anything I caught Offshore in the Yak this past Summer was my personal best :letsparty ... can't wait 'til next season , with all the newly deployed Reefs just off Fort Pickens !! :hungry ... Cobia season is gonna be FUN !! :clap

1 - 20 of 71 Posts