Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
done some stir fry yesterday with a chicken breast. damn good. thanks for the recipe, mr. frank.
jack

Reactions: Boardfeet

·
Registered
6,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
done some stir fry yesterday with a chicken breast. damn good. thanks for the recipe, mr. frank.
jack
Glad you liked it Jack.. You turned me on to Natty Light..having one right now.
Good everyday beer.

·
Super Moderator
20,736 Posts
I ate so many I can’t move. Frank try smoking them till 130° or so the fry for a couple min to get a crisp. Game changer. Definitely recommend adding the cayenne and red pepper. Added a nice little spice but not hot hot. Also added some sweet chili sauce to the marinade

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
I ate so many I can’t move. Frank try smoking them till 130° or so the fry for a couple min to get a crisp. Game changer. Definitely recommend adding the cayenne and red pepper. Added a nice little spice but not hot hot. Also added some sweet chili sauce to the marinade
i didn't do the smoke, just marinaded for about 2 hours, chunked it up and mixed with veggies. did add a sprinkle of salt for the veggies. it turned out great.
jack

·
Registered
6,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Glad you guys enjoy it. Seems like the fry would take away the sugar..maybe not though.
I do like to add a little heat.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
i changed up the recipe a little bit. Instead of water….beer. instead of wine…..beer. instead of brown sugar…honey. Didn't warm it just poured it on. good stuff

Reactions: Splittine

·
Super Moderator
20,736 Posts
i changed up the recipe a little bit. Instead of water….beer. instead of wine…..beer. instead of brown sugar…honey. Didn't warm it just poured it on. good stuff
Yeah I left the water out too. Added wine cause I actually had some here but used beer for the water. I don’t put water in anything unless I’m baking.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Yeah I left the water out too. Added wine cause I actually had some here but used beer for the water. I don’t put water in anything unless I’m baking.
damn, listen to martha stewart. lol.
jack

·
Registered
6,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I usually leave the water out and add extra soy sauce and brown sugar.. Never measure just guess and it always turns out good.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
I usually leave the water out and add extra soy sauce and brown sugar.. Never measure just guess and it always turns out good.
well, you know honey is 20% water so i may have added more water equally to it.
jack

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
i love that powdered ranch. you can do a lot of things to cook with that little zesty packet.
jack

Reactions: DLo
21 - 40 of 50 Posts