Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
I love GGBT but one time they seriously pissed me off. I took my penn 9500ss that was having problems with the anti-reverse dogs in there, the silent one didnt work so the anti-reverse only worked with the clicker dog on. The guy at the desk seemed busy and when i asked about fixing it he told me, no joke, that thats the way it was supposed to work. The clicker has to be on for the anti-reverse to work. I walked out. Took it to dizzy lizzys weeks later, the guy that runs that place took it all apart and bent something back into shape, took him 20 mins, then charged me half a cleaning, like $4.50 cause he "didnt clean anything". Thought that was awsome.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Really depends on where I'm fishing to be honest. Most of my money is spent at GBB&T....they know me as the guy that goes fishing with Clay....hahahaha. I did stop by Outcast the other day to buy some ribbon fish from willie joe and if I would of had more time, I probably would have bought another pair of costas from there. But fish were biting and I had to run!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Gotta send a shout out for Gray's Bait and Tackle. They know their stuff, don't turn their nose up at anyone, and offer live bait. Outcast is good too. I can't snub Anthony and Tommy. Location is key. Gray's is in my neighborhood now, but I haven't forgot my hard working friends at Outcast. The place on Lillian Highway is fine if Gray's is closed...Mike

·
Registered
171 Posts
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl4_lblFullMessage>im not sure the exact name of it but there is a bait store on 10 mile road...he doesnt have a big place or a LOT of inventory but what he lacks in inventory he sure makes up in customer service!!!! if you turn west on 10 mile off of hwy 29 its just past the rr tracks on the left...

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl4_lblPostSignature>

FlounderAssassin</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Its Billy and Barbara Juduah they are great people. Like you say the shop is small but he always has crappie minnows. Billy has given my kids great deals on tackle and they will always do business with them. The name of the shop is Barbara Judah Bait & Tackle.They are so friendly sit and chat with you all day . Billy is always ready to share his wisdom with you.I would have to vote them best customer service anyday.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts