Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheres the best tackle store in the p-cola area? Who has the best prices, inventory, customer service?

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Lost Key and Outcast OWN. Both are great stores but I give a SLIGHT edge to Lost Key because the prices are a little better, but then again Outcast has Live Bait.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
im not sure the exact name of it but there is a bait store on 10 mile road...he doesnt have a big place or a LOT of inventory but what he lacks in inventory he sure makes up in customer service!!!! if you turn west on 10 mile off of hwy 29 its just past the rr tracks on the left...

·
Registered
241 Posts
if you're looking for inshore or light off shore, then Lost Key Bait and Tackle is the store. They have tons of stock and great prices. If you're going offshore, then Outcast is the store.

·
Registered
241 Posts
FlounderAssassin (10/21/2007)im not sure the exact name of it but there is a bait store on 10 mile road...he doesnt have a big place or a LOT of inventory but what he lacks in inventory he sure makes up in customer service!!!! if you turn west on 10 mile off of hwy 29 its just past the rr tracks on the left...
He's a nice guy, as is his wife. It is a small store though.

·
Super Moderator
12,705 Posts
Gulf Breeze Bait And Tackle.

great people, great service, great products.:bowdown

·
Registered
782 Posts
outcast is very helpfull and attentive of me, although they never have live bait or the new penny 3" or nuclear chicken 3". i think alot of shops sucess is a matter of convenience. i hear wonderful things about lost key from everyone i know that has shopped there but, it would be 40 minutes out of my way. i do alot of business with gulf breeze b&t, sometimes they aren't so friendly and act like i am beneath them but they are on the way to shoreline and always have my bait. i guess i would go with gulf breeze b&t because of inventory and convenience.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Willie Joe you are biased! your vote counts as 1/2 !!!

I support those who take the time to let me know that my business matters to them.

Outcast , Lost Key , G.B. have all met this standard.

Also Posner Marine, and if you own HARLEY, PINE FOREST CYCLES has done great work on my Train.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Boy, the quickest way to get a fued going on this forum is include the word best, in the original post. like, best cobia jig, best reel, best king rod (man that was a good one) or best anything, that's all it takes. Got to love it.:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

·
Registered
232 Posts
FWIW, I drive right past GBBT on my way to Outcast from Midway. Nicer shop, more stock, better organized. Staff wise, I've had good and bad at GBBT, but only good experiences at Outcast. Pricewise, They both stink...they should give me everything I need for $1 ;-)

Harry

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
There ain't no 'Best' B&T. Each is good for something or the other. I buy what I need at the place where they have it. At a reasonable, whatever that means, cost. JMHO C2

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Harry - give the guys at Half Hitch in Navarre a try - they've stocked up a lot over there and the guys are very nice and knowledgeable.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts