Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Fish Alot Catch None
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Better than live bait, well I would not say that. Just as good, I can believe it. I have tried the baits in saltwater and in fresh (pond fishing) and was successful in both. What I like about the bait is the fact the I can just seal the unused baits bait up and toss them into the tackle bag.

WARNING: (From self experience) Do not leave on your hook. The bait shrinks and becomes hard as a rock.

·
Super Moderator
29,282 Posts
I keepa bucket in the fridge and it drives my ole lady crazy.....As much $$$ as they are, they are gonna stay in there too but I didn't mention the $$$ to her:poke:letsdrink

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
i have outfished live bait on gulps...does it happen very often? no, but i have done it.....fished a dock and caught 4 redfish off of it...i was throwing a new penny gulp other guy was throwing live shrimp..i caught 3 and he caught one...so in instances it does happen

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">I have three of the Gulp buckets in my tackle box and I?ll throw other plastic baits in the ?juice? from time to time. Don?t know how long the scent will last on a non-gulp bait but it?s better than none at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts