Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Your mom's a
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barry Cole, owner of Bere Jewelers, is making a fantastic gesture to help the Reef Fish Restoration Association this Christmas.

He is donating 10% of the sales from both shops for any customer that mentions the RFRA from Dec. 10 through Dec. 24th.

Watches, rings, you name it, he's got it all and at great prices.

I'm not a big jewelery guy but my wife is a fan of the bling. Anytime I get her something it comes from Barry.

We at the RFRA would like to thank Barry for doing this promotion again this year and I hope y'all get in there to see what he has, hell just go look at the floors and carpentry at the new store, it's gorgeous. Be sure to mention the RFRA, we can use all the help we can get.

Thanks again Barry.

209 Gulf Breeze Parkway

Gulf Breeze, FL 32561

Tel: (850) 934-2688

4421 Bayou Blvd

Pensacola, FL 32503

Tel: (850) 477-6818

·
Your mom's a
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's awesome, your wife deserves the biggest rock Barry's got!:poke

Really though, thanks to everyone who is going to go over there and thanks Barry for all your help.

·
Your mom's a
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's Christmas time, kids.

What are YOU getting the wife/girlfriend?

It'd be better if it was from Bere!

·
Registered
390 Posts
just bought a pendant and necklace at the gulfbreeze store. the girl helping me didn't know anything about it. she only knew about the zoo benefit.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Just make sure that you give me your name on the sales ticket. PFRA will get the credit. We are doing something for the zoo as well...

Thanks!:)

·
Premium Member
2,689 Posts
barry........not only are part of your profits going to the RFRA, but another part of them are going to the zoo? You need to be nominated for some type of community award or something.:clap

1 - 13 of 13 Posts