Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am looking to get into spearfishing looking for recommendations on a beginner speargun under 200$ any suggestions would be greatly appreciated if anyone is selling a good beginner gun let me know I may be intrested thanks

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
AB biller and it can be a beginning and end spear gun. I’m using a biller 48 and have for 15 years. I have a riffe in the closet I bought last year that stays on the boat for a back up. I’m just comfortable with the biller. Ain’t have a problem shooting fish.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
AB biller and it can be a beginning and end spear gun. I’m using a biller 48 and have for 15 years. I have a riffe in the closet I bought last year that stays on the boat for a back up. I’m just comfortable with the biller. Ain’t have a problem shooting fish.
+1. I started off with a smaller JBL 32 special gun and quickly outgrew it. Biller 48 is the standard. I personally prefer my Riffe (padauk C2S) and have a biller as a backup. Both are great guns and should last a long time with proper care.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Biller seems abit out of the price range. I'll probably just save up and grab one though thanks for the suggestions

1 - 5 of 5 Posts