Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got 1st. In the last 6 weeks I have got 3rd twice, 2nd 3 times and today 1st. 6.4 lbs with 2nd at 4.4 I am sorry yall have to spend so much on gas and cleaning your boat etc.. But try just fishing, Me my partner a 15 foot boat with a 25 hp motor have done it lately. thanks for playing.
ps I do obey all rules and to the guy that was on my ass today..read the rules and please play fair.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
your mom

I read your stats and see you are from Texas. I hope you like my mom because she is cremated. I am sure you have no job because you spend all day on here. Your main topics are stupid crap and usually off topic. Why not find a Texas website like this and stay out of our Pensacola business? Even A**holes like you are bigger in Texas. Have a nice day:no:

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
I read your stats and see you are from Texas. I hope you like my mom because she is cremated. I am sure you have no job because you spend all day on here. Your main topics are stupid crap and usually off topic. Why not find a Texas website like this and stay out of our Pensacola business? Even A**holes like you are bigger in Texas. Have a nice day:no:
first off smart guy im not from texas just where im living now...second yes i have a job. third im from pensacola so i can say whatever in the hell i want to. forth thanks for calling me an asshole. havent heard it yet today...i guess you cant take the truth or you get all butthurt and boo boo faced. and last what in the hell does your mother have to do about this?

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Fisheye, I have held back my thoughts on your comments for several months now. It would appear that you are not a very happy person. I'm sorry about that. Life is good. Lighten up.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
your "info" states that your interest is "your mom". I am just having fun and having someone like you to play with is like a soft toy. You can squeeze it, throw it, kick it etc.. and it will still be a soft toy tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Fisheye, I have held back my thoughts on your comments for several months now. It would appear that you are not a very happy person. I'm sorry about that. Life is good. Lighten up.
I'm actually a very happy person...people misconstrue my attitude on here as me being unhappy... In all actuality it's me just calling a spade a spade and saying things others are scared to say...guess I'm the asshole for telling them they are idiots, pointing out things that are the truth that nobody else will, and flat out being honest.... Sorry for my asshole honesty

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
I was always taught to say what mean and mean what you say...I don't try and be mean but honesty is always the most hurtful...would you rather have somebody be shady, 2 faced, or lie to you or be an asshole and tell you the truth?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts