Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
JVALH didn't do as good as you.was in the wrong spot.water was so muddy surprised i got any. but got 10 no size to them try again tonight.report back later

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JVALH didn't do as good as you.was in the wrong spot.water was so muddy surprised i got any. but got 10 no size to them try again tonight.report back later
blowing to dern much right now. Was planning on going tonight but I aint going and fighting the wind. aint like i have room in the freezer anyways. already had to haul a bunch of fish to grandmas house and rent out space in her freezer.

·
Registered
74 Posts
that's some nice one ! last trip had 13.like you water was dirty had to stick'em with in 3 feet of shore line.8/10/19 i'm sitting on ready again!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im gonna give it a try tonight my self are you guys doing better the later at night you go :thumbsup:
havent been in a couple weeks. once gator season got close started focusing on that. there was a little jubilee about a week or so ago some folks got in on and a few good nights after that. Just got everything caught up around the house from being MIA there for 10 days chasing gators so prob gonna get back after em here soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts