Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not sure why the pics rotated but ya'll get the idea.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dang that looks good. They’re gonna be mad at you when they see this post!

They already know, but they're going to a band competition in Biloxi so they're happy. Band nerds.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I love ribs and BBQ in general! In my property in Italy here I have a really good and big grill that I use almost every weekend. I invite friends to join my family and we always have good times with some beer and salads on the side. Everybody is always happy and forget about stress and day to day problems.

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
I love ribs and BBQ in general! In my property in Italy here I have a really good and big grill that I use almost every weekend. I invite friends to join my family and we always have good times with some beer and salads on the side. Everybody is always happy and forget about stress and day to day problems.

Y'all in Italy have the cooking thing down to a science, but let me invite you to Alabama and smoke you a nice boston butt sometime. Throw down a few beers and tell some fish stories. I'll admit though, I've yet to cook beef ribs like these, I'm jealous. Welcome to the PFF madness BTW. Look forward to hearing more from you.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Publix. I had to ask for uncut ribs because they cut them down the middle to sell.
Thanks. I hardly see them even having the single cut ones out for sale. I have been getting chuck short ribs from the Grocery Outlet, basically just a much smaller version of those, guess it's the end cuts. They smoke fantastic, very delicious but always like to do some bigger ones.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Y'all in Italy have the cooking thing down to a science, but let me invite you to Alabama and smoke you a nice boston butt sometime. Throw down a few beers and tell some fish stories. I'll admit though, I've yet to cook beef ribs like these, I'm jealous. Welcome to the PFF madness BTW. Look forward to hearing more from you.
Hello! Nice to meet you, thank you for invitation. Never been to Alabama to be honest.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts