Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,496 Posts
Dang it....you putting all them feet in there on purpose!!!!!!!!!! Glad ya'll had a good day...I was suppose to go out but the winds were suppose to be awful so we stayed on shore!

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
But dang the gash on the bottom of your hand...

·
Registered
10,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you saying look for tide line in outsude the pass in the gulf or in the pass?
I prefer inside, easier to spot them. The blue runners are so thick right now, its hard to find em near the pass. It should be heating up again this week!

·
Green Eggs And Ham
9,767 Posts
Are you saying look for tide line in outsude the pass in the gulf or in the pass?

It may be in the pass or just outside the pass, the tide line or color change usually has bait and the spanish follow the bait. I see them alot when I am getting bait in the pass before heading out. If you can get some small live baits use a long shank gold hooks on a 30# mono leader 2' long will get you good results. If you find the bait you find the spanish.

·
Registered
10,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It may be in the pass or just outside the pass, the tide line or color change usually has bait and the spanish follow the bait. I see them alot when I am getting bait in the pass before heading out. If you can get some small live baits use a long shank gold hooks on a 30# mono leader 2' long will get you good results. If you find the bait you find the spanish.
Funny you mention long shank gold hokks. I caught this one on a bream hook I was using for Spades, lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts