Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the boat out today and I would have to say it was a great day. Except for the wind..lol I'm so glad this weather is coming back. Cant wait for more days out there...

·
little ol me !
582 Posts
I didn't get to make it on the water today, but I did shed the doors and top off of my old jeep, and took a drive.

Went East along the beach to Navarre, crossed over, and brought 98 back to Gulf Breeze, bacj across the bridges, and Up Scenic HWY back to the house in Pace. Was a real nice ride, and I got some sun on my doom !!

The water looked pretty rough in the bays. Saw a couple of boats out there getting beat around some, nothing too terrible I don't suppose, at least they made it on to the water !!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea it was pretty rough, I didnt care though I was glad to be back on the water. Was going to cruise out towards ft mcrae but we only made it to the 3mile bridge because the kids were complaining about the water being to rough!!!! So we headed back to the river on blackwater. Had a good time over all, just wish it wouldnt have been so windy...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts