Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sugar is a beautiful 6 yr old chocolate lab. She is very well behaved......doesn't bark alot, but is not fond of other animals in her home. I love her but my fence around my yard is out of commission at the moment. She doesn't get out on her own but she will follow me anywhere I go if she can. She shed's pretty bad and I have been keeping her in the house and my allergies can not take it anymore-- I am staying sick and I think its due to her hair. She needs a loving home preferably with a woman as she has been mistreated by a man (before we got her) and is not trusting of men. She is house broken but will have accidents if keep inside and not taking out- I only have to take her out 2 times a day and she is fine. She loves kids as I have 3 boys and she loves to play outside -- she will run and fetch a tennis ball for hours and loves baths under the hose. She also loves to drink from the hose while playing outside. If any one is interested please IM me and I will set up a time for you to come see her. Thanks from our loving home to yours....April & Sugar.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts