Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Work Hard, Fish Harder...
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
and has a recipe for it.

pure instinct sprint without hesitation Lipz, we do love our dogs as part of the family
100% Deja vu, I found Bella about 2 years ago sick on the side of the road on north Mississippi when I was heading to pick up a fork lift up in tennesse, she was diagnosed 5 types of parasites and took us about 5 months to get her healthy 100%. She has been the best dog I ever had, she is my buddy I take Her every where I go. Walking her on the street 3 week ago a pit bull got loose and came hot in us, tried to bite her twice and on both times I kicked him hitting the second time in the head so he left us alone, anyway I would not think twice to protect my dogs.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Florida needs to get off their ass and approve a hunting season for them. Approve bow hunting in city limits since those asshole bears have figured out we toss a lot of food out in the garbage, or I mean a lot of people do, we try not to.
They had one several years ago and closed it after a day when their "quota" was met. When FWC's own biologists urged another hunt, the commissioners sided with the "Bear Lives Matter" (no kidding) people from Orlando and Miami that came to the meeting and the commissioners voted against it. I was there and couldn't believe the crap I saw and heard. After that, no one will convince me that the FWC commissioners are anything more than a bunch of purely political weasels. And the "Bear Lives Matter" folks have no idea the number of bears the buzzards have eaten since they saved the bears.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
They had one several years ago and closed it after a day when their "quota" was met. When FWC's own biologists urged another hunt, the commissioners sided with the "Bear Lives Matter" (no kidding) people from Orlando and Miami that came to the meeting and the commissioners voted against it. I was there and couldn't believe the crap I saw and heard. After that, no one will convince me that the FWC commissioners are anything more than a bunch of purely political weasels. And the "Bear Lives Matter" folks have no idea the number of bears the buzzards have eaten since they saved the bears.
Well up here in West Central bama their north south west and east of here. I don’t see them getting A foot hold here! Unless there dropped of in town. They just can’t survive all the high speed lead in the country environment.

·
Registered
48 Posts

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
4,092 Posts
Yup, I know of someone that took care of their bear problem once. Had it shinned, cut, deboned and packaged in the freezer when FWC came knocking on his door with ticket in hand and wanting the remains.
Oh Chit, you mean bears have trackers embedded in them? Duhhh
A bunch load of them do. LMAO

·
Bearded Brotula
16,099 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
went back and found this . so much respect for lone survivor Marcus Luttrell
A dog is mans best friend , Glad Lipz did not have to fight the bear

Reactions: Lipz

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,796 Posts
Yup, I know of someone that took care of their bear problem once. Had it shinned, cut, deboned and packaged in the freezer when FWC came knocking on his door with ticket in hand and wanting the remains.
Oh Chit, you mean bears have trackers embedded in them? Duhhh
A bunch load of them do. LMAO
If they can embed trackers, why do all the nature shows still use those big ole collars?

Then wouldn't your buddy find the tracker when he deboned and packaged the brute?

Or is it like a spy movie, the size of a small capsule that can be injected?

Your story smells fishy.

But I could be wrong.

Jim

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
If they can embed trackers, why do all the nature shows still use those big ole collars?

Then wouldn't your buddy find the tracker when he deboned and packaged the brute?

Or is it like a spy movie, the size of a small capsule that can be injected?

Your story smells fishy.

But I could be wrong.

Jim
Sky Plant Cloud Tree Cartoon

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
No bears around here.I'm skeptical of the locations since some must swim and walk the three mile bridge.
They trapped one at St.George Island off of Apalachicola and it's about 4 miles across the bay there. Don't know if he swam or caught a ride. I've seen them swim and they can really move but that's a long way.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts