Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just did some testing and made some changes but if you guys want to take advantage of a VERY VERY VERY VERY cool feature, you will need to use IE. What is this VERY VERY VERY VERY cool feature??? Reply and click on the Insert Image button above where you type!!!!

Images can be uploaded directly to this forum and they WILL BE RESIZED AUTOMATICLY!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
OK, I understand IE is cool, but I use a MAC. Can I still post images if I use Safari? I hit reply and then Pic Processor but nothing happens.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pappy (9/27/2007)OK, I understand IE is cool, but I use a MAC. Can I still post images if I use Safari? I hit reply and then Pic Processor but nothing happens.

What you would need to do to see is reply to this, hit the little square image above and you should see an Upload area.

You may not even see the HTML tool bars above though so I am not sure.

·
Registered
147 Posts

Ok. I still had to compress the image down from 1.2meg (4MP camera) Without compressing first eventually box blanked to white screen.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
I really like the quality of the pictures Chris....but we need some more grif symbols like the drinking ones:D:smooooth:

I guess I owe you some more, I hope you got what I sent you before...(jerky) and if you need moderators I would be willing...but I'm not very computor savy and from not around there..(pensacola)

·
Registered
4 Posts
taosx (9/27/2007)Firefox shows control and image insert, but box only opens to enter url, no browse with Firefox.

Same thing with Safari. I get a box to enter url. Dont know what to do with that...not much good with a computer

·
Registered
1,482 Posts

The picture quality does seem to be much better.:bowdown It is also nice to havethe spell checker. I have one on my google toolbar but for some reason on the old forum it would only work every now and then.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts