Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Senior Yakker
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably a stupid question, but what's up. Contest ended on Halloween, didn't it? Just wondering if we can look forward to some more bbarton classics.

·
Senior Yakker
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So, everybody, what is your favorite Barton Films production? I kinda liked "Hey, I Caught a Hundred Fish Today". Or how 'bout the timeless classic, "Hey, I Caught a Thousand Fish Today". You're the man BBarton. Keep 'em comin.

·
Tyler Walker
1,587 Posts
Lol, hes definitly doing big things
Yeah if I worked for Hobie, GoPro, Carpe Diem, or pretty much anything he uses then I'd be bringing him aboard with an all out sponsorship! His videos and pics are awesome and really inspire a lot of people to use their products.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Yeah if I worked for Hobie, GoPro, Carpe Diem, or pretty much anything he uses then I'd be bringing him aboard with an all out sponsorship! His videos and pics are awesome and really inspire a lot of people to use their products.
No kidding I wanna start a company just so he can promote it lol..

·
Tyler Walker
1,587 Posts
haha yeah i've joined a new fishing company, but we're freshwater so he really can't help us there lol. But if we do get into saltwater stuff i know who to get ahold of lol

·
2019 Hobie outback
2,675 Posts
oh crap lol just saw this lo you guys are funny. i havent heard if i won yet but just to give you a heads up i do have a loaner gopro so videos will keep rolling and i have the hero3 black on order and it should be here at the end of this month!!! thanks for all the support. I just want to show people all the joy i get from kayak fishing and hopefully get some new people into the sport!!!

·
Registered
977 Posts
. I just want to show people all the joy i get from kayak fishing and hopefully get some new people into the sport!!!
You're doing a damn good job of that Brandon! I hope to be on your level eventually! And up until I started yak fishing I dont believe I've ever been involved with a sport thats spreading as quickly as kayak fishing! It's the best addiction to have! Now go kick some ass and win some prizes in the IFA this weekend!!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Thats my boy, keep up the good work Brandon. I can't wait to share some water space with ya and slay some reds, I have to break my personal Record of 39" this year. Plus get one on a Fly. But I think I have you beat on Ultra Light Tackle will that 36 incher with that tiny Penn SSG I have!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts