Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
called into work today and went for a boat ride. Noticed some birds working in the bay and went over to check it out. The reds were everywhere. Had my speck rod with me so had alittle fun. Caught reds till me arms were tired. All were released alive and well. Threw grubs, spoons they hit it all the same, lots of fun. and the blues flying did not hurt anything either. Question does any one know how to add pics to post without making them an attachment?

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nice reds. Believe the pic posts depends on the browser you are using. If I use internet exployer they come out fine. I tried using foxfire and it tried to add them as attachments as well.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
The icon 8th from the left on the top row when you go to post looks like a sun rising overa mountain. Click that to add pics to the body of your post. Remember to hit enter after each one and make sure the cursor is all the way to the left before you click the icon to post the pic. That way all your pics line up in a vertical row on the left side of the body of your post. If you put them side by side people have to scroll to read your post, so you get less views/replies. I'm gonna post your picsfor you. PM me and tell me where you found the school today, and I'll PM you back where I caught them yesterday.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts