Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been fishing since about 4 years old, so that means I've been fishing over 65 years and have caught a bunch, ate a bunch and always had a good time. If you have read any of my recent posts, you know I have had some serious health problems, but now off kidney dialysis but have damage to my inner ears balance function, can't walk or stand unassisted. But, Thank God, I am still alive and I want to go fishing.

The last 20 years we roamed around, California, Mexico, Central America, Bahamas, Caribbean, Chesapeake etc. caught a lot of fish, I got stories to tell. I have not fished light tackle in years, but still have my gear from fishing for trout in the Sierras, plus heavier gear.

Since my physical condition requires someone else on the boat, plus I don't know sh-t about bay fishing, I need crew. For now my only boat I can use safely is my 25' pontoon, which I keep in the water behind my house on Bayou Chico. Good neighbors rigged rope from pilings, so I can roll down to the low dock, grab the overhead lines and get down and on the 'toon.

I can easily take two adults or one adult and two WELL BEHAVED kids out for a few hours fishing the 3 mile bridge or anywhere close to Bayou Chico.

You bring your snax, drinks, fishing gear and a good attitude. I will provide the boat, gas and bait, if you tell me what to get. So, the next warm, light wind day that I'm not seeing Dr's give me a call 572-1225

Ready for some fishing fun on the bay!

Tom

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
Tom,

If I ever get a day off work and the weather looks good I would be glad to take you out. I already have a bay boat so we will just take mine. What are you looking to catch ? A good sheephead bite is just around the corner.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts