Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a great deal on some Marathon M12V90 all weather batteries. These are great for our boats. I work telecom and have the opportunity to get a great deal on them every now and then. Retails for 431.00. Sells used for 220 - 280.00. Will last forever. Throw
me a price for 2. OBO!!!!!

I love these things.. One of my job perks as a cell tower guy.. I leave mine on the pier and hook up the lights when I get there. Also have a few out in boats and they are great!

Might be willing to trade for good fishing spots!! LOL!

Cheers and tight lines,

B!

·
Seafox 237 twin outboards
5,433 Posts
I have a great deal on some Marathon M12V90 all weather batteries. These are great for our boats. I work telecom and have the opportunity to get a great deal on them every now and then. Retails for 431.00. Sells used for 220 - 280.00. Will last forever. Throw
me a price for 2. OBO!!!!!

I love these things.. One of my job perks as a cell tower guy.. I leave mine on the pier and hook up the lights when I get there. Also have a few out in boats and they are great!

Might be willing to trade for good fishing spots!! LOL!

Cheers and tight lines,

B!
If you want offshore numbers with a few inshore numbers call and go to blue water ship store in foley. Call and ask for Scott. These numbers are from dolphin island all the way past pensacola out to the oil rigs. There are some inshore numbers as well in mobile bay, orange beach, and pensacola bay.
$50.00 for 1000 numbers installed in your machine. Just bring your boat or fish finder and a sd card he tells you to get.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Chapman! I have all the offshore spots around here. I'm really trying to get into inshore, so I will definitely check them out next time Im out that way!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts