Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a Barnett Jackal Crossbow Package It is just like brand new I recently bought it for my son from a forum member and he wants a compound bow so I am selling it for what I paid for it 200.00 The lightweight stock design and ADF trigger combine to make this crossbow extremely accurate and lightweight. Combine these features with the high energy cams that produce speeds up to 315 feet per second and you have one powerful hunting weapon. This package includes a quick-detatch quiver, Three 20" Arrows and a barnett 4x32 Scope also has the cocking rope. Technical Information: 315 FPS 150 lb draw weight 12" power stroke Length: 32.5" Width: 26.5" Weight: 7.7 lbs Bolt Length: 20" Quiver I will take 200.00 give me a call 376-8088 thanks

Attachments

·
Enjoying Gods Creation
1,262 Posts
I bought one just like this last month from another forum member. It is a fine piece for the money! Between me and my son we have already killed 3 deer with it. Deadly accurate out to 40 yds. Will defiantly shoot farther but ours will stack bolts out to this distance. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Steve, I'll take it.... I already called your phone.... See you in the morning at work.....

Clint

1 - 6 of 6 Posts