Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

101 - 103 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
OMEGA (1/24/2010)
FLYBOY (1/24/2010)On the rocks...I believe he was saying folks in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...you called out someone for a misspelled word when you yourself wrote this "Who would be the example....are you referring to Woody....or is it Freepool...your grammer has me a bit PREPLEXED...all this he/himstuff you have going on...with the ? and the ! I am not sure if you are questioning it or just all excited about it... but I do see there are only 2 of these ? and there are 3 of these!!!" I hate it when folks call others out over grammer, seems childish like a bunch of 8th graders........
'sir im going to have to ask you to leave the lady alone'
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl13_lblFullMessage>Are you serious? I was simply clarifying the point blueh20waterfisher was making.... I too hate it when people call others out for misspelling words.....it is stupid and childish! Geez....:banghead:banghead:banghead</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
412 Posts
kahala boy (1/24/2010). The problem with the majority of the problems on this forum is probably the hard headedness of theyouth (just myobservation)here (I know my grammar might suck).
Sir,

Thank you for both your voice of reason and for spelling grammar correctly. (Just trying to lighten the mood!!)

101 - 103 of 103 Posts