Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,457 Posts
I do not appreciate you deleting my thread because you are trying to protect your buddy from getting what he deserves. Woody deserves every bit of bashing he gets on here especially after revealing that he is hateraide. I created that threadso everyone could see what a low life piece of shit he really is. Yes i will confront him if I ever see him on the dock, which is unlikely casue he doesnt fish a tenth of the tournaments he says he does and I will look for him in Venice since I am over there quite oftenI do not know why you continue to protect someone like this

· Registered
1,457 Posts
biggamefishr (1/24/2010)
Water Hazard (1/24/2010)You guys all have Woody wrong. He is really a Nice guy. He used to invite me to Orange Beach Marina to party on and sleep on all the boats at the marina that he runs....it was great...we would party, sleep and then leave the boats a mess for the owners to clean up....:letsdrink
hmmmm isn't that why he's banned from OBM? sleeping on boats that he didn't have permission to be on?
Yep! That sounds like a class actsleeping onboats he wasnt allowed on! I guess this forum can be added to the list of places Woody is banned from along with OB Marina! The only reason I said anything about hunter is I consider most charter captains on Venice Friends since i worked there for 3 years. It has nothing to do with me hating woody and lord knows i do but more that I like Hunter and his business shouldnt be hurt by a low life piece of shit deckhand. Everyone thinks Woody is so good but 99 percent of what he says are lies, ask ANYONE in the real fishing community around here and they ALL think hes a joke. His comments on here were totally uncalled for and he deserverd to get banned 100 percent

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.