Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!!!!!!

I have a pair of Baja Motorsports Baja Heat Mini Bikes for sale. I would rather they go as a pair, but I will hear all offers. They both work great. I just changed the oil in both and spark plugs. Had them both out this weekend in the clay pits and had a blast. I dont have room for them, so I need to let them go. $600 takes them both. Cash in hand to test drive, will take to the clay pits!(Car City)
ENGINE TYPE 4-Stroke ENGINE DISPLACEMENT 196cc ENGINE HORSE POWER 6.5 HP

They top out at around 22 mph. If you want to upgrade to make faster, Harbour Freight sells new engines for around $200. Anyways, these are both ride ready. They will go through sand, mud, 6 inches of water, with no problems. PM me with any questions. I will reply as quickly as I can. Thanks - O*D*W :thumbup:

I am also open to trades, cash/trade... Just ask...

Attachments

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just Think: With two, you can ride with a buddy, or take your girl on the trails. These things are really alot of fun. If I had the space for them, I wouldnt be selling them. I know someone out there would make great use of these.

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They are alot of fun. If I didnt have to move into an apartment, I would be keeping them. Unfortunately, they are in my in-laws garage and I need to get them gone. i knoew someone can make good use of them and really enjoy them.

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I really appreciate you guys, and gal, looking. These things run great. And for the price I have them listed for, you wont find anything like them, let alone 2 of them, in good running condition. These things are ready to hit the trails, the beaches, the woods, etc. And this is a great time of a year.... Plus, good ol Christmas is right around the corner......

1 - 20 of 24 Posts