Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Hey Josh...thats my bait well. 1234 is my son Mike...you can tell he put a lot of thought in his screenname!

It does not have it's own pump....so intake could be either the top or bottom connection.

Give me a call if you wanna take a look at it!

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
No idea...I know what they go for new, and thats all. Its sitting in my shed, wastin space, so you guys make me a reasonable offer, and I'll take it.

Priceline.com, name yer own price man, and its yours! (reasonable)

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Clay-Doh (1/9/2008)Hey Josh...thats my bait well. 1234 is my son Mike...you can tell he put a lot of thought in his screenname!
Hey Clay...... your son should have a avatar.....hope this helps...:poke

.........nice baitwell by the way!!!I would like tobuy it!!!if I was closer:crying

·
Praedator
10,009 Posts
ironman172 (1/10/2008)
Clay-Doh (1/9/2008)Hey Josh...thats my bait well. 1234 is my son Mike...you can tell he put a lot of thought in his screenname!
Hey Clay...... your son should have a avatar.....hope this helps...:poke

.........nice baitwell by the way!!!I would like tobuy it!!!if I was closer:crying
That picture is a classic from the old forum. A little Clay in training. Aaaaahhh ain't he cute:doh

·
Registered
3 Posts
IS THE BAITWELL STILL FOR SALE? AND WHAT ABOUT THE STEERING WHEEL ASSEMBLY IN THE BACKGOUND STILL AVAILABLE AS WELL? WILL THE THROTLE LINKAGE WORK ON AN INBOARD/OUTBOARD? MIKE AT (850) 454-5509:)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Clay

Thanks for tank looks like it will work well.

Also enjoyed the conversation and look forward to working together in the future.

Mark

1 - 17 of 17 Posts