Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading up to Bear Lake for a few days. Last time I was there I could not find a bait shop. Where in Milton can I get some bait?
Thanks

·
Registered
Tracker Grizzly 1754 SC
71 Posts
Avalon Bait Store (no longer on Avalon Blvd) has live bait. Just off Avalon Blvd a little ways near I-10. Bitco in downtown Milton usually has bait but I have not been by there yet this year.

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
3,612 Posts
Avalon Bait Store (no longer on Avalon Blvd) has live bait. Just off Avalon Blvd a little ways near I-10. Bitco in downtown Milton usually has bait but I have not been by there yet this year.
I believe bitco is still closed, he had the rona, might be reopened, not positive?
Avalon Bait and Tackle is on Monticeto blvd. just North of mulatto bayou bridge.
There's Ronnie's (I guess that's the name of it, it's his name anyway) he's on Tidwell rd off Willard Norris Rd., Milton, he has earthworms, redworms and crickets. Or you can turn onto Archie's Way from Chumuckla hwy, go to stop sign, go straight across, that's his house (he sells bait from his house).

·
Registered
2017 JVX 18
49 Posts
Driving by Bitco the other day and glancing over, I believe it looked like a bail bondsman had located a business there.

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
3,612 Posts
Driving by Bitco the other day and glancing over, I believe it looked like a bail bondsman had located a business there.
yup, they're sharing the building space.
maybe they're thinling just in case you buy some jailbait, he can bail you outta jail. :unsure:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts