Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
What's wrong with my reply, my 1st one I simply said that I loved the baitman because it's hard catching bait then I get a comment from DickRidr just jumping all over my ass. As far as my reply back, well that's just how I respond to assholes and no I haven't been drinking just pissed

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Welcome Jeff! Long time no see!! Hope you are doing well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It's been a very long time Scott, I'm doing good, just getting old and ornery I reckon. Hope all is good in your life as well and thank you for the welcome, that's how you welcome someone

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
I think the reply to Jeff was just from recent first timers digging up very old posts and replying on them.
Yep, agree with you 100% Skip. Got caught by one yesterday, same deal and even commented on it.

·
Super Moderator
28,304 Posts
Jeff, since the "new" forum has been updated.....a bunch of OLD threads get bumped up by spammers so when a post this old gets bumped up that's what regular members think. Don't get bent outta shape and no harm no foul....all the BS going on in the world has some folks all outta whack!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Okay, I apoligize for getting bent. With our current state of social unrest in our country, I certainly don't need to add to it. Actually, my primary purpose in rejoining PFF was to get away from FB and my mind off all of bs in our country and that's all I got to say about that........let's fish

My apologies also to SurfRdr

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Yeah my bad I didn’t mean to come off that strong just get annoyed with spammers resurrecting ancient threads - my apologies as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
To be honest, I learned a lesson about checking the start date for threads before chiming in.......10 years later:rolleyes:....matter of fact, I'm never on time for anything:unsure:

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
A big hug. Now go put your phone numbers and PFF name on your anchors and go loose some. I guess this no wind now is the calm before the storm.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts