Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Avalon Bait & Tackle Here Just in case anyone is looking for a new bait and tackle shop. We have everything from lures, rods, boat accessories, beer, sodas, cigarettes, ice, ammo, and much much more. Just come and stop by when you get a chance to see for yourself. For live Fresh water bait we have Shiners, Crappie minnows, Crickets, Night crawlers, Earthworms, Redworms, Gloworms, Mealworms, 40-count wigglers, and 100-count Wigglers. For Saltwater live bait we have Bull minnows, Pin Fish, packaged sand fleas, Finger mullet, Live Shrimp, Blue crabs, Fiddler crabs. Check us out on facebook to see Some of our happy customers. We are located at 4400 avalon blvd at the corner of carroll rd and avalon blvd. Also known as the old penny pantry. Have any questions your more than welcome to pm me or call us at 850-626-2151.
We also just got in a good bit of 22 Lr ammo get it before its gone.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Great shop to go to. This is my new BT shop in milton as their prices are better than castaways and have much more product. Its amazing how much stuff you have in that little store.

·
lobsterguy
802 Posts
Clean shop and friendly folks

The store has a lot of bait on hand and plenty of live bait. Very clean place and very friendly and helpful. I had to pick up a few things the other day and I was glad I went in. Mike

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Welcome to the forum..... are you gonna sell fiddler crabs in the spring???

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Banned
3,774 Posts
BigRed38 questioned my response to his post. I do not know what happened to his post but all I will say is my teeth are closed and I am OK with your opinion. Even if I disagree with it. Have a great day! RTR

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
bigred38 questioned my response to his post. I do not know what happened to his post but all i will say is my teeth are closed and i am ok with your opinion. Even if i disagree with it. Have a great day! Rtr

Looks like we were deleted and governed by the higher powers. WDE !

·
Banned
3,774 Posts
Y'all coming to the game it's on us. 2 blocks from the stadium. Tailgate food and such. Dish TV and tents. Police protection in the lot. Let me know. RTR. And yes U right about the PFF police. Again did not mean to offend.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Y'all coming to the game it's on us. 2 blocks from the stadium. Tailgate food and such. Dish TV and tents. Police protection in the lot. Let me know. RTR. And yes U right about the PFF police. Again did not mean to offend.

No offense taken and doubt I will be able to make it to the game due to work scheduling. Thanks for the heads up, will get in touch if things change. WDE!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts