Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<P align=left>These pictures are from Angola Africa. This flow line handles about 250K barrels of oil a day. Operations were shut down for a day to change out the flow line. the flow line was 24" in dia.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
thing that make you go huh? makes me wonder why that marlin didn't swim under the flow line. how did he not see it or feel it? that's weird right there.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Strictly Bizness (3/4/2010)thing that make you go huh? makes me wonder why that marlin didn't swim under the flow line. how did he not see it or feel it? that's weird right there.
Probably trying to steal a few barrels for himself!

I think it was probably chasing after some bait hangin out under the flow line and made a wrong turn, could have been dark at the time. Just my guess?

·
Squid technician
10,484 Posts
Strictly Bizness (3/4/2010)thing that make you go huh? makes me wonder why that marlin didn't swim under the flow line. how did he not see it or feel it? that's weird right there.
Most likell chasing something we it got stuck. I've seen blues bust through heavypatchesof sargassum chasing chicken dolphin before. Chances are the big mean girl got caught up in the chase and when the ??? that she was chasing went towards it to use as cover, She became a permanent fixture.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts