Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found the mother dead in road with 6 babies. Anyone want or know how to care for them?

·
Registered
13,678 Posts
The Baby Possums have been delivered to the wild life sanctuary. They have been checked out. They are in awesome health. All is good for these six babies. And no no photographs will be revealed to protect their identity.

·
eating tasty
3,747 Posts
Cool Tom! I took 3 hairless, pink, eyes closed baby squirrels there last week. I plan to call to see if they made it. One of the bad nighttime storms blew their nest out of the tree.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Please consider donating your frost bit dated fish from your freezer to this sanctuary, instead of throwing it in the dumpster.
I took them several hundreds pounds when I was moving and had to get rid of my chest freezer. They were very appreciative.

Reactions: SHunter

·
Super Moderator
28,374 Posts
I took 6 down there years ago....I mercy killed a momma who was run over and her stomach started wiggling...I said ohhhh crap and then proceeded to pluck em out... They told me at the sanctuary the mommas tit actually is long and goes down he throat of the babies (weird sucking issue)...

·
Registered
689 Posts
I’ve had to many chickens killed by possums over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts