Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have received very reliable source that the VOP may come to an end very shortly.

the program was only for charter boat captains...inshore guides...commercial fishermen and other captains who make their living on the water.

they found through pensacola that fraud and abuse were rampant with contracts...example sailboats...non licensed captains and people from lets say the state capital.

as of 4 pm today they decided not to call anymore contracts...they had over 400 that have not been entered into the data base or called.

it appears that many of the contracts that were put on the pay roll for charter cannot charter their boats due to not having the proper license ( U S COAST GUARD ) or TWIC card. These vessel owners would be breaking the laws and could be given citations from both the USCG and FWC.

these contracts would be no good to B P and the VOP. if these contracts cannot be honored by the vessel owner he or she MAY HAVE to forfeit (my opinion) all the days they have had their boats on contract. the contract said BOATS for CHARTER.

some vessel owners made copies of their contract and gave it to another vessel owner that had not attended the meeting which was required. they in turn sent their contract in making it a voided contract.

there were many that had not been signed correctly adding to the problems.

i hope they can get a handle on this...eliminate those who do not make their living directly from the water and then start the program back hiring those captains who are directly effected by this oil spill. the for hire industry is taking a beating every time the media opens their mouths.
these captains need these jobs.

of course tomorrow is another day and they could go right back to calling every body.

tight lines and great fishing adventures!

·
Registered
687 Posts
captwesrozier (19/05/2010)i have received very reliable source that the VOP may come to an end very shortly.

the program was only for charter boat captains...inshore guides...commercial fishermen and other captains who make their living on the water.

they found through pensacola that fraud and abuse were rampant with contracts...example sailboats...non licensed captains and people from lets say the state capital.

as of 4 pm today they decided not to call anymore contracts...they had over 400 that have not been entered into the data base or called.

it appears that many of the contracts that were put on the pay roll for charter cannot charter their boats due to not having the proper license ( U S COAST GUARD ) or TWIC card. These vessel owners would be breaking the laws and could be given citations from both the USCG and FWC.

these contracts would be no good to B P and the VOP. if these contracts cannot be honored by the vessel owner he or she MAY HAVE to forfeit (my opinion) all the days they have had their boats on contract. the contract said BOATS for CHARTER.

some vessel owners made copies of their contract and gave it to another vessel owner that had not attended the meeting which was required. they in turn sent their contract in making it a voided contract.

there were many that had not been signed correctly adding to the problems.

i hope they can get a handle on this...eliminate those who do not make their living directly from the water and then start the program back hiring those captains who are directly effected by this oil spill. the for hire industry is taking a beating every time the media opens their mouths.
these captains need these jobs.

of course tomorrow is another day and they could go right back to calling every body.

tight lines and great fishing adventures!

Well hopefully they sort it out for the affected people, I started noticing flaws at the second meeting when I was in line with a deputy and his whole family. That was at the second meeting and only activated allowed....I was handing in my test,and the sign up meetig was right after us,believe you were there wes and saw the 300 people or so attending it, of those 300 I knew 5 people (wtf) I am also fixing to make some calls tomorrow regarding all the crew fraud taking place like not paying them all the money BP is paying them or forcing them to do work to earn BP/voo money for being on standby, hiring family members to pad the paycheck, and other various fraud type shit to pocket more money for themselves.,,hearing about and seeing this more and more each day, I heard one guy in OB is apparently paying his crew 50$ a day and planning to pocket the $150 of the crew members money for his greedy ass.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
They should have on the contract a place for your capt. license number and your TWIC number. That would cut down on the # of "capt.'s" that could apply.

·
Registered
335 Posts
<span style="font-weight: bold;">The program was supposed to be set up to hire the commercial fisherman and charter boat captains who's livelihood was taken from them first , before all the out of towners and other local fisherman.
<br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">How ever BP did not have a way to differentiate between any of us . <br style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font-weight: bold;">I have no problem with a recreational fisherman helping and making money but they weren't supposed to be put on in front of a displaced commercial or charter fisherman, especially if you put a boat in the system that didn't even run KARMA'S A _I_CH!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!! The fish God's will take care of you .

·
Registered
76 Posts
It is just like any other natural disaster to catastrophe that happens around here. There is some crook out there trying to find a way to scam some money. It is very sad. I know there were a lot of people at the meetings that had no business being there. Sure we all love the water and like to fish but that does not give everyone the right to try and manipulate the system to scam some money. Look back at Ivan when people were price-jacking generators and anything else they could.

It is sad that some people ruin a good thing for those that needed it. I hope they reinstate it but with a lot more regulation.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I actually told the people I was in line with that this program was for people who were put out of work by the media/oil and they just shrugged it off like I was an AHOLE....Was getting more and more pissed about it by the day, especially seeing prominent local captains/crews out of work why some dumbass contractor leeches the program...Sad people like that abused it, but on another note, many of the local captains are abusing it and their crews, thanks tomy adjusters I am told this is insurance fraud as we have to pay our claims back through the voo....so it all makes sense now that we know "non industry types" who had no claim are not going to be allowed in,
was trying to figure out how in the hell it was regulated...It is all making sense now so I am delighted to hear it and disappointed at the same time, I hope the people who abused it spent a bunch of money they will regret.

·
Registered
687 Posts
To back up wes, I have heard through the grapevine, that they are going to weedout the posers before they can move forward and sign on new contracts. Was told they are not shutting the program down just getting it right and the signing up the rest of truly affected...I am sure this will delay and slow down the process of everything, including getting paid for the already activated. If any of you are signed on and not legit , now is the time to stand up and get your ass off the list. Again this is through the grapevine so...

·
Whizzed off realist
2,528 Posts
The way I see it, BP has been politicly selective as to whom is or is not activated. I find it interesting that some with connections to local civic government have more than one boat activated and many with capable boats and crews have been sidelined.

I have also been informed that Mobile County has had a run of people applying for business licenses as "Charter Boats." If they were legal charter boats, why would they all pile in at once to buy licenses if not to garner a spot at the feeding trough.

As Capt. Paul said, Karma is a B*tch, I would like to add that fraud charges are also a B*tch.

The FBI and FDLE will have a field day.

Capt Jim www.aquaventurecharters.com

·
Banned
257 Posts
I hope BP is paying only legitimate claims for loss of income and that those claims are paid on a "net" basis. In other words, take last years taxable income from the job the claim is being made for, add any allowed depreciation, and divide by 365. That will yield a daily dollar amount of "net" income and multiply that by each day of lost income.

Also, for those captains who have been activated, in my opinion, they are NOT entitled to claim lost income from their normal pursuits for those days activated, whether or not they are getting paid for those days. There should be some way to cross reference the files for the two (claims and activateds).

I find it heard to believe that anyone would attempt to fraud for free money. :nonono

·
Registered
687 Posts
JohnHYoung (19/05/2010)I hope BP is paying only legitimate claims for loss of income and that those claims are paid on a "net" basis. In other words, take last years taxable income from the job the claim is being made for, add any allowed depreciation, and divide by 365. That will yield a daily dollar amount of "net" income and multiply that by each day of lost income.

Also, for those captains who have been activated, in my opinion, they are NOT entitled to claim lost income from their normal pursuits for those days activated, whether or not they are getting paid for those days. There should be some way to cross reference the files for the two (claims and activateds).

I find it heard to believe that anyone would attempt to fraud for free money. :nonono
It is cross referenced, more or less, I (deckhand) received a 2500$ claim last friday and WILL have to pay it back through the VOO program IF it turns out to be more than I would have made....Hard for me to explain sorry, but the adjuster told me you could also be paid more if the amount was less than you would have made.

This is why I was having such little faith in the program or being paid once active is that I may have to pay mine back and that WE(charter boats) cannot leave the dock once active...... BUT then you have joe schmo here from the the state capital, not a capt or affected or a charter vessel with his personal boat that is not running and on a trailer with 2 flat tires on the side of his house and working his regular full time job collecting the same amount as us down here in the industry, course his wife is a helluva a deckhand and makes the same pay we do.

Hell at the second meeting(invited active) everyone was told you had to be 18 years old to be involved and 4 people(crew) had to leave lol

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
<span style="COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><span style="COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Good morning Captain Wes and all concerned. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

<span style="COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">I went to the meeting with Captain Wes and understood from talking to many of you at that meeting that this program was initially meant to help the people that make there living on the water ( correction, I should have stated Charter Captains ). I opted to NOT register my three boats in this program because I do not charter,nor do I depend on my daily income from charters. Anytime there is potential money that could be flowing, there are going to be groups that want to seize an opportunity (especially in this economy), butdeep down theyknow what this program was set up for. I have access to 100's of licensed Captains through my normal work and will not register any vessels for hire until I know that the people that deserve first shot at these positions are at least offered consideration. I support the local Charter community and understand the importance of there existence in our area and along the Gulf Coast. <o:p></o:p>

<span style="COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">If oil ever does getnear our area I am sure that there will be plenty of jobs for all, but I also understand where my place in line is. Kudos? to you guys taking the initial hit from this mess. I hope that this works out for the best, for all. To those that are purposely giving this program a black eye, well, do I need to say any more?<o:p></o:p>

<span style="COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">PS If any BP rep's need any assistance in screening potential small boat charters, drop me a line. There should be a checklist established as a review for consideration for "activated" and "on hire" status.I have only been involved with this for 26+ years, and will be more than happy to assist in any way possible................... Tight lines, Tom B.<o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
I think alot of you are getting 2 programs confused. The vessel of opp. program is for a licensed captain with a boat (that operates). It has NOTHING to do with having a business on the water. Granted the people that need the money most are people with business on the water. If you have a business on the water (charter or com. fisher) you need to call to get a claim number. This is the program for lost business due to the oil spill. The 2 programs have nothing to do with each other. Now there might be conflict if you have filed a claim for lost business and you get activated for the VOO program. Sounds like double dipping to me. This post was not to offend anyone just to try to make you see the difference in the 2 programs.

·
Registered
687 Posts
LITECATCH (19/05/2010)I think alot of you are getting 2 programs confused. The vessel of opp. program is for a licensed captain with a boat (that operates). It has NOTHING to do with having a business on the water. Granted the people that need the money most are people with business on the water. If you have a business on the water (charter or com. fisher) you need to call to get a claim number. This is the program for lost business due to the oil spill. The 2 programs have nothing to do with each other. Now there might be conflict if you have filed a claim for lost business and you get activated for the VOO program. Sounds like double dipping to me. This post was not to offend anyone just to try to make you see the difference in the 2 programs.

Not arguing, and confused as anybody...But everyone I have been talking with, charter folks and adjusters, say that most likely I will in fact have to pay most or some of it(my claim) if not all back through my VOO work, so somehow they are related in some sort of way...The claim is for immediate help, not double dipping when you have made no money for a month and bills are due, maybe you have other income but most do not so sitting around waiting on the VOO check is not going to happen, people need money now not 30 days from now...

They have given me examples a few times just not good at explaining it, if you call them maybe you can explain it to us better lol.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I hope they get this figured out soon. There are way too many people participating in this program that don't make their living from fishing in some way or another. I have tried to get some up front money for my losses at the store and I know that several other stores have as well and we are just getting the run around. I was told that they were only helping the people on the front lines ie: the fishermen. I asked the adjustor what in the hell did he think we are, we are as much the front lines as the fishermen but he said that he was sorry. The only difference between my store and the boats is the number of zero's. I am getting fed up like Cap't Paul and Cap'tWes, some public/peaceful protests may be in order.

·
Registered
687 Posts
outcast (19/05/2010)I hope they get this figured out soon. There are way too many people participating in this program that don't make their living from fishing in some way or another. I have tried to get some up front money for my losses at the store and I know that several other stores have as well and we are just getting the run around. I was told that they were only helping the people on the front lines ie: the fishermen. I asked the adjustor what in the hell did he think we are, we are as much the front lines as the fishermen but he said that he was sorry. The only difference between my store and the boats is the number of zero's. I am getting fed up like Cap't Paul and Cap'tWes, some public/peaceful protests may be in order.
It is certainly reaching the boiling point ! I did come by your store last weekend and put some of my BP claim money to use...talked to your guys and they said it was a tough situation as I imagined. They need a solution for the directly affected businesses like tackle shops,marinas, bait businesses,fuel etc.. have not heard of what if anything they are doing about that.

·
Registered
20 Posts
at our first meeting in orange beach BP said nothing of charter people just call as many boat owners as possible to be in this program, the question was asked about "anyone" Ed replied anyone with a boat. It is their own fualt for this becuase they thought they would need thousands of boats. As far as all the rumors afloat about what owners are paying their help, and who is getting paid ect, remember they are rumors. I am waiting on a direct deposit also, I am leary of this if it is to good to be true it prob not true.

The community leaders of each town have come together with BP and are going thru the current contracts to see who may be an eligable or deserving charter fisherman, oysterman, shrimper, ect. Believe me some ppl will be cut that do not deserve to be cut, a few men don't know everyone in town so be on stby.

the best thing they can do is have people turn in a copy of fishing permits, party boat licenses , commercial fishing endorsements, oyster, shrimping, crabbing licenses and the date has to be prior to april 20th 2010, this would end the greed and confusion that comes with cotastophies like this, get the work and money into the hands that rely on some sort of fishing to make a living, not jet ski rentals , parasail boats ,pontoon rentals, they will be covered under another program they are not harvesting fish or taking people fishing, if they are all involved that means all the resturant owners and condo owners and beach chair services should be in too, their loss of business is directly affected on tourism like fishermen but that will be addressed later.

Capt Joe

·
Registered
656 Posts
captjoe (19/05/2010)at our first meeting in orange beach BP said nothing of charter people just call as many boat owners as possible to be in this program, the question was asked about "anyone" Ed replied anyone with a boat. It is their own fualt for this becuase they thought they would need thousands of boats. As far as all the rumors afloat about what owners are paying their help, and who is getting paid ect, remember they are rumors. I am waiting on a direct deposit also, I am leary of this if it is to good to be true it prob not true.

The community leaders of each town have come together with BP and are going thru the current contracts to see who may be an eligable or deserving charter fisherman, oysterman, shrimper, ect. Believe me some ppl will be cut that do not deserve to be cut, a few men don't know everyone in town so be on stby.

the best thing they can do is have people turn in a copy of fishing permits, party boat licenses , commercial fishing endorsements, oyster, shrimping, crabbing licenses and the date has to be prior to april 20th 2010, this would end the greed and confusion that comes with cotastophies like this, get the work and money into the hands that rely on some sort of fishing to make a living, not jet ski rentals , parasail boats ,pontoon rentals, they will be covered under another program they are not harvesting fish or taking people fishing, if they are all involved that means all the resturant owners and condo owners and beach chair services should be in too, their loss of business is directly affected on tourism like fishermen but that will be addressed later.

Capt Joe
BIG +1. They should have required everyone to turn in copies of Capt. lisc, permits, tax returns, and TWIC cards. That would have made everything go alot smoother and weed out the scammers.

·
Banned
306 Posts
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/Users/John/AppData/Local/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml"><style></style><style></style><span id="ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater_ctl08_lblFullMessage"><p class="MsoNormal">
Thank you Capt. Wes, Capt. Scott, and Capt. Paul for your posts.

In the contract it says BP is hiring the boat as a "CHARTER"; it says this in many places in the contract to keep liability away from BP. To run a charter legally you have to have a USCG license, business Charter License, and TWIC card.

It has been argued that there are people who are being paid that are not captains or commercial fishermen and are not legal and BP should have not hired them nor should these people have applied to have their boats listed. Unfortunately, these people are taking money out of the truly affected applicants? hands. There are a number of boats that have been called up that do not belong to captains or commercial fishermen.</p><p class="MsoNormal">

</p><p class="MsoNormal">These are guys that have their own boat, but might have a full time off-the-water job, but figured they could make bank while BP was writing the checks. This is not what theVessel of Opportunity program was set up for. Do you think BP wanted someone with a couple days experience on the water or a full-time charter boat captain or commercial fisherman who is on the local waters more than he is on dry land? When the oil spill reaches our area, and it will, I hope that it is being tracked by someone with extensive knowledge of our waterways, tides, currents,etc. I can't really say I blame the guy trying to make a quick buck, but you are not who this program was intended for and you are not lawfully abiding the charter requirements. You are helping to keep legitimate captains, like myself, off the payroll, and we don?t have other jobs to fall back on.
</p><p class="MsoNormal">
</p><p class="MsoNormal">Suppose that a local Joe signed up his boat; to be legal he would have to hire a local captain to run it. If the local Joe uses his boat and runs it himself, then he?s not only breaking the law, he?s keeping local captains from making money.
<span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman';"></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman';">If there were not enough captains or commercial fishermen to do the job, then that is when the other boat owners should have been called using a separate program. As it is, we have several captains and deck hands and commercial fishermen who are basically unemployed.
</p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman';">
</p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman';"> Can we run fishing trips? We could if we were getting calls. But the media coverage has brought our tourism almost to a dead stop. Hopefully, this will get straightened out, and the captains that have the proper credentials will finally be utilized. </p>

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
SuperSpook (19/05/2010)I actually told the people I was in line with that this program was for people who were put out of work by the media/oil and they just shrugged it off like I was an AHOLE....Was getting more and more pissed about it by the day, especially seeing prominent local captains/crews out of work why some dumbass contractor leeches the program...Sad people like that abused it, but on another note, many of the local captains are abusing it and their crews, thanks tomy adjusters I am told this is insurance fraud as we have to pay our claims back through the voo....so it all makes sense now that we know "non industry types" who had no claim are not going to be allowed in,
was trying to figure out how in the hell it was regulated...It is all making sense now so I am delighted to hear it and disappointed at the same time, I hope the people who abused it spent a bunch of money they will regret.
<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; ">After reading what you typed above, I couldn't help but wonder if that wasdirectedat me, since I don't know of any other contractors who have publicly stated what they are trying to do other than me.<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; ">
<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; ">If it wasreferringto me, I cantellyou that we had already started to put this together before the VOO program was ever even known. I am not the only one on this, a prominent captain is anofficeron the new LLC also, and he, before the VOO thing came about, got a bunch of the local captains together, about 30 at the start, to be on board so we could try and get a subcontract with one of the actual prime contractors BP has hired. Of course our main objective was to make money on the spill cleanup, but it was also to put ALL of these guys to work, not just a very small percentage that BP is hiring for PR.<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; ">
<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; ">I am sure you know my take on the VOO, I haven't hid it. It is a PR stunt by BP and that is all. I have a list of the 187 oil spillresponsecompanies across the 5 gulf coast states. Out of 187, trained, hazwoper certified crews, with equipment, skimmers, some dispersement planes, etc., a very small number actually got contracted. And they are contracted for less than the VOO is offering. There are plenty out there for BP to hire if this wasn't anything more than PR.<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; ">
<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; ">And it is obvious BP is picking names out of a hat, since there is norhymeor reason, as to the size or types of boats they are activating. The contractors BP hired are actually requesting certain numbers of boats a certain size for different task.<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; ">
<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; ">But now BP can say in the news they are giving back to the locals, and having them help. One of my best friends, a charter captain was activated, and actually has worked a few days already, and I am happy as hell for him, you, and anyone else that is one of the lucky few.<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; ">
<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; ">Unfortunately though it is just that, a few, and we will see for how long. We were hoping (and still are working on it and have been offered 2 subcontracts already, but the rates are too low) that we would be able to put 50 captains and numerous other people to work, and are not going to quit trying because of the VOO program.<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; ">
<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; ">So if I mistook who that statement was directed at, I sincerelyapologize.<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; ">
<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; ">But if I am correct, I think it was a little uncalled for. Although you are most certainly entitled to your opinion, and I won't get into a big argument with you over it.<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; ">
<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; ">Just as your a fishing charter captain, not a spill response charterer but have no problems taking money for a new line of work since bizz is slow, REGARDLESS of the cause of bizz being slow, I also have no problem beingopportunistic. Especially since if we succeed, it will also employ a lot of the local captains, and many others if this comes ashore. Commercial roofing isn't exactly off the hook for the last couple years.<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; ">
<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana, Tahoma, Arial; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 1px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 1px; ">Again, if I was wrong, Iapologize and please don't take what I said as rude. I just wanted to state my side of it.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Clay doh absolutely not directed at you, really just a lack of better words at the time, I dont mean any specific job type...Actually just getting pretty pissed about the whole situation and sometimes what I write makes no sense and I just type what I would say in conversation. I just said contractor as an example of a non-industry person was all.

Tbh just frustrated about alot of it and there is also a whole other level of frustration I am having to deal with on the next level down...

Some people were told they did not need anything to apply,so I agree with the others for the most part BP should have handled the sign up process properly.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts