Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to give a shout out to Bruce and [email protected] B & D Welding on Old Corry Rd., they just finished my new T-Top on the Cape Horn. They did an awesome job on everything from disassembly to fabrication to install. They radius bends in the tubing are badass and the welds are super clean. These a first class guys. Thanks for all the hard work and long hours boys. If anyone needs some work done, give these guys a shout.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Looks like they did a nice job. Congratulations, looks really good.

·
Super Moderator
29,276 Posts
Looks GREAT!!! Congrats on the new addition to a nice sled!!!

If you'll click this icon in the message header
and follow the directions folks won't have to open each pic up 1 by 1....

Congrats again!

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
The guys @ B&D always do 1st class work and aim to please. :)

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Please explain where B & D Welding is located.
I got a little 10 minute tig job but I could not find their shop.

·
Banned
464 Posts
That is a real beaut!! I think I will have one made for my Scout

Great Job B&D !!!!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
<div style="text-align: center; font-weight: bold;">B&D Welding is located on 1108 S Old Corry Field RD Pensacola Fl 850-221-3422
I have also had work done by B&D Welding and Bruce took great care of me. I told him I wanted some pole holders and my crazy idea and he made it happen. The welds are clean and the pipe bending is awesome. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! The picture of my boat is the one that looks to be a roll bar on the back of the boat with pole holders on it with a black motor cover in front of it looking from the back of the boat to the front.
Brandon's Low Cost Computer Repair "Free Diagnostics" 850-384-8863 [email protected]

<div style="text-align: left;">

1 - 13 of 13 Posts