Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal>AVET LX6.O:1 reel<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal>Atop a Shimano Trevala Rod Model? TVC-58XXH Line wt 80-200# Jig wt 120-270g<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal>Used very little was a back-up combo on the boat?.xxxxx for the set-up

BBob 675-8427

·
Super Moderator
29,276 Posts
OK BBOB, what the heck did Chris get now:doh:letsdrink I'll give it a good ole bump fer ya....I'm working midnights now so when you are up late hollar at me!:letsdrink

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jason (3/27/2010)OK BBOB, what the heck did Chris get now:doh:letsdrink I'll give it a good ole bump fer ya....I'm working midnights now so when you are up late hollar at me!:letsdrink
Started a collection of Shimano Tacila Reels...BBob

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
BBOB:

So how do you like the Tallica reels?

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lobsterman (3/27/2010)BBOB:

George, lighter than the Torsa, fast, smooth very workable (real) drag, we are moving the Torsa reelsto other duties and are going to jig w/ the Tallica combo. BTW Thanks for turning us on the OTI rods.

Billy-Bob

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
BBob (3/27/2010)
lobsterman (3/27/2010)BBOB:

George, lighter than the Torsa, fast, smooth very workable (real) drag, we are moving the Torsa reelsto other duties and are going to jig w/ the Tallica combo. BTW Thanks for turning us on the OTI rods.

Billy-Bob
Absolutely no problem at all. They are hands down better than Shimano for very little more and still a lifetime warranty. There are better ones out there but not in that price range.

Maybe we can get a jigging trip sometime this year. I would love to get a Tallica but they are way way out of my price range.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I just got my OTI 600g Spinner (used) off 360*Tuna in the mail yesterday... It's stiff as a board, but will turn any fish down there... & it was a great deal...

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
I see the post saying gone, but how do you sell some thing with no price? I'm sure it's a great setup but how much was it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts