Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my Avet EWX 30/2 on Custom 6' 50-100 stand up rod by Connelly Fishing with winthrop terminator butt. The original butt is also included. This is a like new set up. I have used it twice. I am selling this because I am not able to get to the blue water and use this beauty for its intended purpose. Reel has fresh line and is spooled with 80lb mono to hollow core at the outcast sale. Asking 1200.00 obo for entire set up.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
You interested in an kind of trades. I've got some tuna popping set ups and some other stuff that could be used more near shore. Talica 20 on tallus rod speedmaster 12ii on custom spiral rainshadow jigging rod both would slay grouper snapper and ajs. Saltiga dogfight on phenix titan.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
You interested in an kind of trades. I've got some tuna popping set ups and some other stuff that could be used more near shore. Talica 20 on tallus rod speedmaster 12ii on custom spiral rainshadow jigging rod both would slay grouper snapper and ajs. Saltiga dogfight on phenix titan.
i might possibly be interested in a trade can you send me pictures of both set ups and some specs on both combos in a PM?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts