Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Tourist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE, $500: blue and black Avet Pro EX 50 2 speed on 6' black and blue custom stand up/trolling J&M rod. All aftco big foot roller guides and unibutt. Reel has 450yrds 130lb jerry brown hollow core braid (needs 100lb mono topshot). I personally opened the reel before any use and greased all the internal metal surfaces, greased the drag with cals grease, all screw holes and screws are greased to protect against any salt water damage. Has some boat rash but no corrosion. Selling because it's excess and non essential for me. Shipping is on buyer.

Attachments

·
The Tourist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry the only thing i'd really be interested in would be a Penn torque 5 or a baja special/ US senator 113HN +/- cash.

I'd prefer sell the rod/reel combo but will let them go individually for $425 and $175 shipped respectively.

·
simple man
730 Posts
Nice. LP !! What's your guess on the shipping ? With tube of course.

·
The Tourist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I can send it in a bazooka rod tube for $30 extra. Otherwise it will be a stiff cardboard tube which is plenty strong. Shipping to Florida is hard to judge. Probably $30 but we can set a fixed price and I'll cover anything over

·
simple man
730 Posts
I can send it in a bazooka rod tube for $30 extra. Otherwise it will be a stiff cardboard tube which is plenty strong. Shipping to Florida is hard to judge. Probably $30 but we can set a fixed price and I'll cover anything over
That's fair. Let me think on it. We need to keep that one in the family lol.

Reactions: lowprofile
1 - 12 of 12 Posts