Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking into purchasing a couple Avet reels, they were recommended to me by a friend but before spend the money I would like to take a look at a few and get my hands on them. I called around to a couple places in Destin and Pensacola but no one has more them 1 in stock and they are not the ones I'm looking for. Anyone know of a place that stocks them?

·
Registered
276 Posts
I have a new in box LX that is my daughters, know it's not exactly what you're looking for but if you want to take a peek I'll be in Pcola within the week to drop some reels off with Keith.

·
newb
132 Posts
Love my Avets...everybody that uses them comments about how much they like them. Most of these guys are Penn and Shimano fans.

·
Registered
473 Posts
We use several different sizes of AVET and love them. Mostly used for sailfish and white marlin fishing. We will also use them while chucking for YF. Very smooth free spool....We are for the most part die hard PENN fans 80's 50's and 30's along with the 300 and 200 torque. You are more then welcome to see our AVETs.

·
The Tourist
2,273 Posts
I love them. Sxj, SX, HXW, and EX models. Grease them up before hand though. They come with little grease inside and dry drags.

SXJ's are killer 12-20lb kayak reels.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts