Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
PM sent, could use one more angler for overnighter, mainly tuna fishing, hitting the trawlers....

·
Registered
666 Posts
Capt Fred

Marine shoot me a PM with your phone number and I shall put you on my list of possible crew to call.

Capt. Fred, you need to know that I asked myself is this true, is this kind and is this necessary before posting that you committed to join the crew for an overnighter and cancelled 04mins prior to meeting time, that is true.
It is kind for my follow members planning a trip and inviting others to join their crew and I find it necessary for them to know you that you might decide not to join at the last minute...will definitely not keep you in mind for any future trips.:yes:::thumbdown:

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Marine shoot me a PM with your phone number and I shall put you on my list of possible crew to call.

Capt. Fred, you need to know that I asked myself is this true, is this kind and is this necessary before posting that you committed to join the crew for an overnighter and cancelled 04mins prior to meeting time, that is true.
It is kind for my follow members planning a trip and inviting others to join their crew and I find it necessary for them to know you that you might decide not to join at the last minute...will definitely not keep you in mind for any future trips.:yes:::thumbdown:
don't blame ya there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts