Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
stonecoldshooter
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Auto bilge (float switch) is awesome. Especially when you forget to pull the plug and you're doing 50 mph down the highway. I beefed mine up (cause I'm a guy) so it blasts a 4' stream off the port side. If that was you in the Ford (car), sorry bout the wash job. Don't worry, it was mostly rain water.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Years ago this happened when my buddy and I went under the 17Ave bridge and started up the hill.

A guy was coming down the hill in a little convertible.

Now that was some funny stuff. :)

·
Praedator
10,186 Posts
My fish box does not drain. It has a bilge pump in it. I hate how it is set up. But one day I cleaned out the fish and had a fish slushy water mix in there. I was cleaning the boat and flipped on the switch. It was just that time that my wife was walking past the boat on the side where it comes out. I was flushing the motor, so I did not hear her walking up. Well, she got a little bit of fish slushy water on her.:doh

I always look now before I turn on that pump.

·
Registered
638 Posts
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top>

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl2_lblFullMessage>I know someone whos convertible got filled up at a Mackeral tournament in biloxi. it is a hilarious story"

Do tell!! sounds fun!!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts