Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
C'mon Jayer what's left to show there is no The Omicron Delta Kappa/James E. Foy Sportsmanship trophy this year its in Starkville.

·
Registered
530 Posts
im glad they didnt...id much rather it be on espn. cbs coverage for football sucks...i hate listening to verne lundquist..hes getting senile and doesnt know whats going on half the time

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I can't stand ESPN. they will miss half the game showing where some idiot ate supper.

The worst thing that ever happened to the iron bowl was moving it to the Thanksgiven weekend. That is plain stupid.

·
Registered
530 Posts
i agree with the thanksgiving thing...i havent been home in months and i cant decide whether i should go home( i need some good food for once) or go watch us beat up on the barn for the first time in forever.

4,058 Posts
That is freaking retarded. Of course at this point though, with both the Tigers' and the Tide's seasons over, I could near about care less about this game. However, as an Auburn student, I want nothing more than for my iron bowl weekend to be a blur of girls, maker's mark, and an Auburn victory. But noooooooooo, I have to work a trip that weekend out of OB. Spend a bunch of money and miss out on tuna or make a bunch of money and miss out on the biggest game of the year??

Christmas is comin up and the girlfriend has a jonesin for a little store called Tiffany's....I need the $$....

War Damn Eagle

·
Registered
530 Posts
haha tough decision there blue. could you listen or watch the game out on the trip? i dont think i could miss the game all together. id have to atlease be able to watch it somewhere.

4,058 Posts
ya we can watch the game on satellie but it's just the whole concept of missin the WHOLE iron bowl weekend.......gotta take one for the team every now and then though.

war eagle

·
Registered
530 Posts
yea i feel you on that one. its abig one. my last girlfriend got cold at the game last year and wanted to leave at half time...yea that didnt happen. we didnt last long after that one. can you imagine a girl wanting you to leave in the middle of the iron bowl? no consideration for my feelings:letsdrink

4,058 Posts
offshore64 (11/12/2007) my last girlfriend got cold at the game last year and wanted to leave at half time...yea that didnt happen. we didnt last long after that one. can you imagine a girl wanting you to leave in the middle of the iron bowl? no consideration for my feelings:letsdrink

i am the same way man. chica tellin me she wants to leave during halftime? lost your damn mind. see ya!! way to hold your ground.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL Shad. No trophies this year but doesn't mean we don't wanna kick their butt again. CBS = Can't Broadcast Sports. ESPN blows them away. Even if you miss three plays do to seeing him eat dessert. Much better camera angles, announcers and if you watch the game live, you don't have to watch CBS ruin the whole game by long commercial breaks and the most inopportune time.

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
I know I could look it up but thought I would wait and see about the MIZZO and Kansas game who was going to broadcast that and what time. I put in tonight my TWO DAYS off for the game. LOL

I plan one cleaning out what I have in the freezer for that game that I have left over from the meat shop. I have a ton of fish also that I what to get rid off to make room for the YFT that I hope to catch when I get my boat up and running this winter.

So here is the scoop........ I will provide ALL THE MEAT AND FISH if we can find someplace to watch the game. I can bring my grill and all my deep frying stuff for the fish but I can't accomidate that many people at the house. :banghead

I plan on asking a few people that I know that can support that many and see what they say, but hope for a bash type of turnout. I will need that many to get rid of the food. :sleeping:sleeping

Hope to get 100 or so and FISHNLANE has there Gumbo Bash about a week or two later. :hungry

I'm glad CBS is not carrying it also. I HATE watching them broadcast NASCAR and can't stand the annoucers that broadcast the SEC GAMES.

PS..... They Duck and quial stays at the the house though. LOL

WOODY - Get up with me and I will throw something ya'lls way for that weekend. ;) Hate that you have to miss the game with SABAN'S 1st year so just a little gift. :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'd rather see a night game anyway.imo cbs sucks!!!! I see as a good match up and maybe tubbs last iron bowl.lolROLL TIDE ROLL.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Due to the poor seasons I think AU and UA should swap Brandon (hey y'all watch this interception on the first play of the game) Cox and JPW. It would be alot more fun to watch!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts