Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: #333399; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">I have a set of nearly brand new wheels and tires from a Kawasaki Prairie. The front tires are actually the same size as my front tires on my Yamaha, so I was thinking of keeping those, but the back tires and all four wheels are different. So if someone is interested in the whole set, I?d part with everything if needs be. I?m interested in trading, selling, whatever; I just can?t use them and would hate to see them sit in my garage and go to waste. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Might be interested, i'd like to upgrade from the tires and wheels on the rig below, need size, lug pattern, etc, pics would be good too. Also some value on em. Thanks

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
What kind of truck is that. It looks prefect for me to put my welding machine on and run up and down the docks as a service truck!!! Awesome!!:mmmbeer

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Its a Dihatsu Hijet, 4x4 with a dump bed. Lots of em around on ebay and the prices have dropped in the last year or two since they have become more available. It is a true japanese work vehicle, RH drive. Nice rig for working/hunting/farm, radio, heat (some w/air), wipers, the works. This ones dump bed is great for the farm...super stong. The guy I bought thisfrom in Ga. Had mini fire trucks, mini refer trucks ect. Here is a link to an import site;

http://www.tradecarview.com/stock/japan_car/8/4831/?gclid=CP31ren9v5ACFQUalgodVzvSWg

but check ebay there are lots of em. There is also a guy in brewton that sells them. Most will accept a 2" lift without ill effect on the drivetrain, any others (4x4)with extreme lift should be checked out carefully. Some pictures of the truck.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mike aka FishWerks (12/23/2007)Might be interested, i'd like to upgrade from the tires and wheels on the rig below, need size, lug pattern, etc, pics would be good too. Also some value on em. Thanks
I'll get all that and let you know. Have no idea what the value on them is - just looking for an offer if someone is interested.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Thanks man, didnt mean to derail your thread with the pics. Shoot me a pm, look forward to the info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts