Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how would you deal with this? Live and let live? Little feller didn't mean no harm?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I guess the same way he did. He never saw it coming. I bet the next time he opens a door he will be observant as hell. Was it poisonous?

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd be dead from the heart attack.

·
Super Moderator
28,373 Posts
More then likely a rat snake...funny when it came out the other day!!! I had a small rat snake do that to me at my office when I walked out the back door. It is a shock but I picked it up and brought it home to my woods!!! They love sitting on top of door jams...

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Damn Cobra
I would have shat myself..
Then blown the door jamb away with a 12ga.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
Definitely a shorts change needed.

I've had a Red Ratsnake on the top of my shop door every winter for the past several years. Not the same snake either because the snake is the same size each winter. They've actually fallen on me several times. I've kinda gotten used to it.

Red ratsnakes get a pass around here and, so do the Yellow ones. Yellow rat snakes are great egg eaters and get a pass to an area about 10 miles from here--across the Cross Florida Barge Canal and the Withlacoochee River. Rattle Snakes get the same treatment. Not Cottonmouths, however.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts