Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
The only time you may use a firearm to detain in florida is if you are detaining a person YOU witnessed commiting a "violent felony" such as murder, rape aggravated assault, kidnapping violent child abuse... Otherwise you can use it only when you have reason to believe you face imminent threat of death or great bodily harm...

Brent

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
<span id="ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater_ctl03_lblFullMessage">C'mon man. For reel. You're gonna bash someone for posting with his caps lock on! What would this forum be without out someone to correct us on our use of the caps lock key!
Just trying to teach proper forum etiquette.

All Caps do mean your shouting , never mind being hard to read.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Well I Will Put My 2c In if I catch someone Taking anything from My Home There WILL BE A SHARK FISHING TRIP THAT NIGHT!!! Sorry But I'm Not going to pay for this POS to SIT IN JAIL and Me to Pay For His Or Her Food, plus a Roof over their Heads, and a Clean Shower [email protected]#$ THat!!!!:nonono

·
Registered
633 Posts
Redfish (24/05/2010)Well I Will Put My 2c In if I catch someone Taking anything from My Home There WILL BE A SHARK FISHING TRIP THAT NIGHT!!! Sorry But I'm Not going to pay for this POS to SIT IN JAIL and Me to Pay For His Or Her Food, plus a Roof over their Heads, and a Clean Shower [email protected]#$ THat!!!!:nonono
X2. Enough said!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I'm with you guys on that one! I hate a thief and a liar, the two just have no respect for others. And, if they are a thief, they might be packin' too!

A few years back, some kids broke into a neighbors house here, found his pistol and the neighbor woke up to the theif holding him at bay with his own pistol. They were caught, but long story short, no respect.

·
PDC Fishing Team
1,970 Posts
X-Shark (22/05/2010)<table border="0" cellpadding="9" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr id="ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater_ctl08_trRow1"></tr><tr id="ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater_ctl08_trRow1"><td id="ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater_ctl08_tdPostCell1" class="TableCell_Light">Posting using ALL caps means your SHOUTING. Are you SHOUTING?

Turn the cap Lock OFF.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

·
PDC Fishing Team
1,970 Posts
I'm with the shark bait, but I doubt the sharks will have anything to do with them either.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Redfish (24/05/2010)Well I Will Put My 2c In if I catch someone Taking anything from My Home There WILL BE A SHARK FISHING TRIP THAT NIGHT!!! Sorry But I'm Not going to pay for this POS to SIT IN JAIL and Me to Pay For His Or Her Food, plus a Roof over their Heads, and a Clean Shower [email protected]#$ THat!!!!:nonono
But I don't want to have to pay for your sorry butt to be sitting in jail either. :toast

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
My brother caught a guy trying to break into his truck in Pensacola once. He proceeded to knock the guy out and drug him away from his truck and drove off and left the guy laying there. I told him that I would have gone one step farther ------I would have taken his wallet and then left him!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts