Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a summit viper, and I am going to IL next week and I was curious to know if any of you attach your bow to your climber? If so, what is the best way? (not the bow holder after your up in the tree- I have that)
Something to attach to the stand while you are walking to your spot, to keep your hands free.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have that type of holder, I was more thinking on how to attach it while we are hiking into our stand. Something to attach it so I don't have to hold it while walking in.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
A blanket and two bungee cords is what I use on public land when hiking with all my stuff.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Some good stout rubber bungee cords should hold your bow and gear to your stand while hiking in and out. I use them a lot for strapping down stuff to my stand.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
A blanket and two bungee cords is what I use on public land when hiking with all my stuff.
Some good stout rubber bungee cords should hold your bow and gear to your stand while hiking in and out. I use them a lot for strapping down stuff to my stand.
If you have a light jacket with a zipper, you could zipp your jacket up with your bow in it and bungee your bow to your stand. That will keep it from dinging on the metal and keeping it the weight down.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Probably got a bunch of non- hunting panzies from Chicago deciding their hunting regs...
Obama......I'd show them a locked CAM allright.....I guess its what they have to do to detour poachers........even with bows....I'm on a mzl site where the bowhunters in Iowa are almost invading this guys farm that is up there.....It just hasn't got that bad down here..yet...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts