Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 5 tickets to the October 28th NASCAR race in Atlanta. We are not going to make it this year and would like to offer these tickets for sale at face value. The tickets are almost directly on the start/finish line in the grandstands. Section 144 Row 14 Seats 16 through 20. Tickets are $105.00 each. Let me know if you are interested. We have had these seats for the last 10 or so years and I can tell you they are great seats. If your interested PM me or give me a call at 393-3758. Scott

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on y'all I'm trying to get these tickets sold for my Mother. If your interested then PM me and we can negotiate.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok I'll take $80.00 each for the tickets, that is $25.00 off each ticket. I have a friend who is leaving Wednesday morning and will be taking the tickets and trying to sell them there at the raceif I do not sell them here. If you are interested you can PM me or call my cell phone 850-393-3758 before Tuesday afternoon.

Thanks Scott

·
Super Moderator
28,611 Posts
Scott, I asked the ole lady again but she acted wishie washie again...so don't count on me brother....sorry:doh

1 - 10 of 10 Posts