Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,676 Posts
My view reveals the newest posts first, when I click on the "New" Tab in the top right corner.
What are you trying to accomplish?

·
Registered
13,676 Posts
I took a look, and could find that in Preferences. I wonder how you got yours to do that?
Maybe log out and log back in? I am just guessing.

·
EAT-SLEEP-GO FISHING
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I looked in Preferences and don't see anything related to the problem. Can you tell me exactly what you see in Preferences the will put a new incoming post at the top rather than the bottom?

·
EAT-SLEEP-GO FISHING
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I looked in Preferences and don't see anything related to the problem. Can you tell me exactly what you see in Preferences the will put a new incoming post at the top rather than the bottom?
So far I have not been able to resolve this issue. Help is needed from an Administrator. Please!

·
Registered
302 Posts
JB I took a screen shot of your post. See the circled area. If you click on that you will be taken to the latest post.
Hope that helps.
~JOE~
B96081E7-FCBB-452E-8AB2-A41A88D760FE.jpeg

·
EAT-SLEEP-GO FISHING
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thansk Joe, I understand that. What I'm trying to do is change the order of received posts in a thread, i. e. 1, 2, 3 4, etc.. to 4, 3, 2, 1. This automatically puts the latest at the top, then on down the line to #1. In the old system there was a setting where this could be done...you had a choice. So far I have not found a setting like that in this new system. So far as I'm concerned this is a defect in the new system unless it's there and I just can't find it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts