Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
ether way the state smashed the one-day record again with 9,585, topping the previous high of 8,942 that was reported yesterday ............... bought to rush out and buy more toilet paper i guess , seems like the thing to do .

·
Registered
406 Posts
I ate at a Firehouse in Gulf Breeze on Saturday, they had only 3 tables inside due to the Corona Crapola. As I sat and waited for my sammich I watched the young men/boys behind the counter. All were wearing a face mask but the young man that ran the register could not keep his hands away from it. He must have adjusted that damn mask 30 times in the 20 minutes that we sat there. Everytime touching his face, nose, mouth area. My point is, most folks that are wearing a mask for protection are doing the same thing. Touching the mask and having to take it down to breathe better then put it back up kinda makes it moot and pointless.

·
Registered
9,854 Posts
Theres a lot of info about how ineffective masks of various types are. The way I see it, they keep loogies and crumbs from flying out. If covid is supposedly spread by the micro droplets expelled during speach...that's the same stuff coming out when you breath...and that's the same stuff going through and around a mask, so... I dont think people can afford to wear masks as briefly as they're supposed to be worn.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,899 Posts
We have a 110 bed capacity, and as of this morning 8 are available. That puts us at 93% full with a record number of new cases yesterday. Here is a link to the public information. No fake news, just facts. You old farts, please take care.
Send your Thanks to the Heads of the local Hospitals, they're getting their wish.

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
Saw a couple of you guys in Walmart the other day with their mask on. Didn't hardly recognize y'all.

:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
730 Posts
And I also assume you folks that think that this is all a fake won't go to the doctor/hospital if you can't breath? After all, your body must be faking too.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
The public health department ran out of tests today. There are massive lines at the UWF testing site. I guess all those folks are getting tested because they feel fine.

·
Super Moderator
12,652 Posts
The public health department ran out of tests today. There are massive lines at the UWF testing site. I guess all those folks are getting tested because they feel fine.
Statistically most people with covid do feel fine... additionally, an overwhelming majority of people tested are negative. Fear would be the reason for the long line. But hey, just my opinion, respectfully.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,854 Posts
One guy felt sick at work, tested positive, two weeks off. EVERY PERSON he came into contact with, maybe 25 people, were required to go test and not come back until they get results. So in that instance at least, there were 25 people in line because of one case. I promise you employers everywhere are enacting the same sort of policies.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,850 Posts
If they felt bad, shouldn't they have seen their doctor?

41 - 60 of 125 Posts